"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

what consitutes a slut?

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
I imagine everybody will have a different opinion on this. I'm interested in hearing about it...

I think Chancelot had a thread about this a while ago..note A WHILE AGO.

It's gathering dust in a state of secrecy, obscurity and unattainability...

THE LINK DOESN"T WORK ANYMORE!

So, what is it?

Is it the amt. of dudes she sexed up in a period of time? If she's had a ONS? The way she dresses up only, perhaps? Does it even have to be about sex? What if she her sex count is low, but shes sucked a lot of kocks? Does a girl who turns down sex (for moral reasons) but will suck your **** instead..still be considered a slut by you (given its a 1st time hook up)? Or is a slut only someone who is unfaithful by nature?

The answer might even be more basic.

Are ALL girls sluts to you?

And if so, is this always a bad thing? Would you go out with a slut? Would you share your emotions with a slut?

Opinions appreciated.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Showtyme4226

New Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
The obvious answer

The way a girl is consisdered a slut is if she has fooked alot of different partners in a very short time interval.... duh

I know lots of girls who are sluts... n i try to be good bastards to them so i can do them ... n its awesome
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
This girl that I'm shagging asked if I was a slut, she told me that if you sleep with 2 different people per month then your a slut.

I told her that I've been a slut a couple times.
 

Befuddled

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Perth, Australia
Would making out and spending the night with a different dude every week or so constitute a slut ? no sex involved ? im having a hard time figuring out this chick, whos been doing that, and unfortunatley im one of the dudes. she seems interested, but i'm totally undescided on what to do. this is purely a **** vs brain thing for me.
 

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
Yeah it would, in my book a slut is someone who does stuff (sex or whatever) with different partners consistently without having any true feelings for half the people she/he's with.

Have to say though the one slut I've been with was great, maybe cos I knew it was totally no strings attached, which is a plus with these people I guess?!. It did feel kinda wierd seeing her the next week with another bloke though:S... and the week after!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
A slut is a girl confused about her sexuality... She is misprogrammed to see sex as a tool for approval, popularity. She may care more about the physical pleasure of sex than of developing any real connections or relationships...


I know a girl that was in a long term relationship that broke up, and she spent the next month or two going through flings, random hookups, and such...I wouldn't call her a slut, she needed to get away from the intensity of her relationship so she could move on...But your random observer who only knew her in that small period of time would think she's a *****... Its all relative...

I think alot of times calling a girl a slut is a reflection on the person making the comment. They usually feel inferior and make the comment as a way to feel superior in the situation, whether in front of their friends, or the girl herself...
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
SLUT: Dictionary Entry and Meaning
Pronunciation: slut


WordNet Dictionary

Definition: [n] a woman adulterer
[n] a dirty untidy woman


Synonyms: adulteress, fornicatress, hussy, jade, loose woman, slattern, slovenly woman, strumpet

See Also: adulterer, fornicator, pig, slob, sloven, slovenly person




Webster's 1913 Dictionary

Definition: \Slut\, n. [OE. slutte; cf. OD. slodde a slut, Icel.
sl["o]ttr a heavy, loglike fellow, slota to droop.]
1. An untidy woman; a slattern.

Sluts are good enough to make a sloven's porridge.
--Old Proverb.

2. A servant girl; a drudge. [Obs.]

Our little girl Susan is a most admirable slut, and
pleases us mightly, doing more service than both the
others. --Pepys.

3. A female dog; a *****.
 
Top