“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What Confidence is : Part 1

Tiandan007

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2002
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
We all hear that in order to be successful with women we need to be confident. But what is Confidence and how do we get it? I'm dedicated to being more successful with women and in this post I will talk about what I have learned Confidence to be so far in my journey:

1) Confidence is KNOWLEDGE
2) Confidence is CALMNESS
3) Confidence is REPETITION

1) Confidence is KNOWLEDGE: Knowing you can talk to a women without fear or embarassment, Knowing what a woman looks for in a man, Knowing you can carry yourself through stages of a relationship whether it works out or not. Knowledge is Power and CONFIDENCE.

2) Confidence is CALMNESS: Not losing your cool when a girl is rude to you or breaks a date. Not being jittery even if the date is going well...an inner calmness that makes you happy and therefore gives you an AURA of Confidence.

3) Confidence is REPITION: Want to be better at approaching women? Then you must constantly without giving up approach the women your interested and keep using successful openers. Want to be a better conversationalist? Then you must study the framework of what makes interesting conversation...

....Next post I'd like to talk in detail examples of how to ADOPT confidence through technique. Hopefully it doesn't take long.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tiandan007

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2002
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Thanks buddy...I would like to post it asap but I have to put together the data...yeah Doc's second series ain't worth it. Study his first book inside-out that one is good.
 
Top