"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

What condoms are the biggest/bigger than average? Advice for ejaculating into a condom when masturbating.

Questionitall

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
18
Age
44
I am practicing with getting familiar with putting on a condom.

This is because I am a virgin and I want to be ready for the first time that I will have sex.

Using a water based lube helps a little.

I think a bigger condom size would also help.

What are some of the bigger sized condoms?

Random tips are also appreciated.

I never have trouble ejaculating when I masturbate BUT ejaculating into the condom when I masturbate has proven to be fruitless thus far.

Thanks!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top