Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What concepts, techniques or gurus made the difference in your game?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Figured people could share what helped them, what their breakthrough was so we can all speed up our learning.

For me it was David DeAngelo and his materials.

The two key things were:

-C**ky comedy
-Subtext (what the actions and words you use communicate to women, for example: if you try to impress her by talking about your BMW, you're already putting her as the selector and communicating that you have nothing else to offer).

These concepts, especially C/F finally got me results starting in my early 20's, with very attractive women at that. I finally got out of the friends zone, stopped getting the you're such a nice guy speech. Prior to that I had no problem meeting women or getting dates, but I had no idea how to create attraction and escalate. These concepts helped me, as did DD's materials in general, but the C/F and subtext were the two key things from them materials that got me 80% of the results.

logicallefty

Reaction score
C()cky comedy for me too. My own style of humor to be exact.

Finding that true core inner self confidence by adopting the mindset that yes I matter. And no I don’t exist on this earth for the purpose of pleasing other people and doing things for other people.

In the process of implementing the second one above I was able to learn a lot about people. Who truly gave a crap about me versus people who didn’t see me for any more than just a resource for themselves. In doing this I was able to cut a lot of people out of my life who were negative and toxic. And by doing that become even more of a happy positive person, which then helped my confidence for attracting women.

I don’t credit anyone individually for my transformation other than the former coworker who I met after my first divorce. He said “You need serious need help my friend. And I have just the remedy for you. A place called SoSuave”. He could see how much of a beta I was and how badly I needed this place. The rest was history.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C()cky comedy for me too. My own style of humor to be exact.

Finding that true core inner self confidence by adopting the mindset that yes I matter. And no I don’t exist on this earth for the purpose of pleasing other people and doing things for other people.

In the process of implementing the second one above I was able to learn a lot about people. Who truly gave a crap about me versus people who didn’t see me for any more than just a resource for themselves. In doing this I was able to cut a lot of people out of my life who were negative and toxic. And by doing that become even more of a happy positive person, which then helped my confidence for attracting women.

I don’t credit anyone individually for my transformation other than the former coworker who I met after my first divorce. He said “You need serious need help my friend. And I have just the remedy for you. A place called SoSuave”. He could see how much of a beta I was and how badly I needed this place. The rest was history.

Thanks for sharing. Surprised there are not more responses, but maybe it's because a lot of people here have not found what works for them yet.

aray808311

Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty general but the advice of taking a mentor or gurus instruction of what to do and literally following it as closely as possible word for word has been most useful to me

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Surprised there are not more responses, but maybe it's because a lot of people here have not found what works for them yet.
Nah, it’s not that. The game gurus on here may get a lot of a$$, but it doesn’t really count for much. Technique is total garbage. It’s only a form of hiding from confrontation within. When I abandoned technique and “step by step” sh!t, it was almost too easy. Women chase mindset and a man’s genetics. Once she figures out that your game and technique wasn’t real she either cucks you or leaves, because your technique later were displaying traits, not who you really are. You want to get to the top level of game? Stop studying technique and work on yourself and your problems and stop caring about whether or not she’s attracted to you. A man whose handled his mind is 1000x more attractive to a woman than a man who just learned some crap to keep from handling the real issue. Hell, she comes to you when you pull yourself out of the matrix, and I mean really unplug from it, with no credence at all given to anything blue pill. She can smell it on you.