Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What clothing brands do you guys rock?

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean what kinda t-shirts do you usually wear when going out? if this does not apply to you, don't answer.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ralph Lauren Polo all types of shirts

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
If I were to wear a t-shirt it would have to be a graphic tee. But going out I'd much rather wear a long sleeve button up or a nice polo that fits well.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends
Conservative, I usually wear Cherokee single color shirts. They don't stretch, are tag less, and heavy but breathable. Plus you can wash them a bunch and they don't fade all that much.

If I wanna be all flashy I'll wear something with print on it that doesn't cost a fortune but doesn't come from target.

On the real though I'm way more into suits and dress clothes then I am t-shirts and jeans. I guess it's fitting since I'm turning 30 but finding nice hard sole dress shoes and a decent ties seems more appealing to me. Maybe I've turned a page.

shilohgomz

Reaction score
I wear the tshirt of the Levi's brand. This brand has very good collection of the t-shirt as well as with the good material. I feel very comfortable while wearing this brand T-shirt. Quality of this brand is just an amazing.