Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What celeb gives you motivation

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like which one gives you the motivation to work out to get big like one. Mine is probably Bruce Willis because he was such a bad ass in his early 90's, late 80s movies like Die Hard, the Jackal, and the Last Boy Scout. Sure they were movies, but he could anyones ass and if he didn't like ya, he did.

Consent

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Arnold could beat him up. I liked his movies more: Predator, Total Recall, Terminator 1 & 2, True Lies.

Reaction score
Ryan Reynolds. That might be a cliche` since Blade: Trinity, but we have similar frames and general appearance. He's just a hell of a lot more ripped. It's an attainable goal, with the exception of maybe the extreme leanness.

Un-Aru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha can't believe I'm getting in on this thread (must be bored) but Vin Diesel - specifically - Chronicles of Rid****. That movie get's me geared up for some bizarre reason...

Reaction score
I got a few celebs that are my role models and have the ideal physique that I workout for.

- Wesley Snipes in Blade I, II and III
- Brad Pitt in Troy and Fight Club
- Christian Bale in American Physco and Batman Begins!
- Arnold I watched his workout clip in youtube it's sick.

So ya if anyone know Christian Bale's workout routine please share it! He was about 120 pounds after shooting "The Machinist" and he had 5-6 months to gain 100 pounds. He said he gained fat and muscle and was 220 lbs after and then did some cutting and was 195 pounds during the actual shoot. I know he had the best professional trainers and nutritians helping him but it would be cool just to know what exercise/reps he did.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Un-Aru said:
Interesting... automatic curse blocker - didn't know that...
haha yeah if you write the word ******d (out_ward) it blocks it cause out_war is a website that is a game of who can scam people into clicking on their link the most.

Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
I know he had the best professional trainers and nutritians helping him but it would be cool just to know what exercise/reps he did.
He may have had trainers, but I don't think he had nutritionists. I remember reading an interview with him somewhere where he said he ate total junk food, drank and drank a lot of guinness to put the weight back on. I guess muscle memory had a lot to do with it.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure this gets said a lot, but definitely Brad Pitt in Fight Club, Troy, and Snatch. He's got the ideal male body IMHO.

Reaction score
The Living Legend said:
He may have had trainers, but I don't think he had nutritionists. I remember reading an interview with him somewhere where he said he ate total junk food, drank and drank a lot of guinness to put the weight back on. I guess muscle memory had a lot to do with it.
Ya I guess that's how he put on the fat portion of his diet but did you see him in the movie? HE WAS JACKED he was JACKED in American Psycho! He said that he put on 100 pounds and was 220 but then cut down to 195 for the actual movie. I just wanna know how he cut down 30 pounds of fat and converted all that fat into muscle.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To whoever said Brad Pitt has the ideal male physique must be joking. He has low bodyfat with minimal muscle mass. If you're cut, you will look bigger than you actually are. I'd say he has ideal genetics in the sense that his body can adapt to whatever stress and fuel is placed upon it, and depending on how these are manipulated, the desired effect will be achieved. Maybe i'm just saying that because i'm more into the BBer bodytype, as I know there are some guys who would be more than willing to have a physique like Brad.

To PeterNorthisawesome, he didn't convert that 30lbs of fat into muscle. Actors have nutritionists, personal trainers, 24 hour chefs to get into whatever shape their bodies need to be in for a particular role. So no he wasn't downing beer and eating junk food, more calories than you burn= adding mass. burn more calories than you consume= losing weight. Both of these principles are determined by what food you are eating, if you're eating junk food everyday and drinking everyweek, do you think it will be quality muscle mass that you are gaining? Also, it's irrelevant what his routine, sets, reps etc looked like. Because you and I could try his routine, and see no gains. What's important is to find what works best for you.

This dudes a celeb in a sense:

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/8426/0110rc.jpg

It's not that he gives me motivation, as it's always there, I just look up to him. He's around 300lbs at 6'5", so i've only got 100 lbs till I catch up to him, but I think it'll look pretty stupid being 300lbs of pure muscle mass at 5'8".

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adriana Lima! I'd like to meet her.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine is Brad Pitt's in Fight Club with maybe another 10 lbs of muscles in the upper body (his shoulders are pretty narrow there) AND of course legs up to par (he never shows them in the movie, I've seen some shots and they look like a chicken's). Summing it up, Brad Pitt 30 lbs heavier. I think in a 5'8 small frame like me it would take me to get to around 165 lbs, since Brad is 155, but almost 4 inches taller.

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it has gotta be the 70s star of Hindi movies, Vinod Khanna. Now the only difference between me and him is that he is quite tall at 6'2 or so and I am only 5'8 or 5'9. Now he wasn't the guy with six packs(now six packs are never the craze in India, dunno why, most chicks prefer flat belly). Now he had broad sholdors and his arms were as big as quite a few people's legs.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to sound stupid, but Jason Statham. Primarily because I know I'm losing some hair and from looking at my mom's dad, it's not stopping anytime soon. But I can look at Statham and think "if that balding mo fo can still look like a bad ass, then so can I. :D

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elisha Cuthbert... m-m-mmmmmmm.:crazy::p

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
This is going to sound stupid, but Jason Statham. Primarily because I know I'm losing some hair and from looking at my mom's dad, it's not stopping anytime soon. But I can look at Statham and think "if that balding mo fo can still look like a bad ass, then so can I. :D
That's not stupid. I actually came on here to mention him for that very reason.:up: