What causes the most anxiety for me

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel a lot of apprehension about asking any girl out for three reasons right now.

1. I have a ****ty retail job
2. My car is wrecked but still drivable. It's embarassing to be seen with it.
3. I live with my parents

Should I get those three things resolved before I even think about asking a girl out? I asked a girl out a while ago from work but she didn't seem interested, maybe because girls equates my worth with my work? I don't know. Or is my anxiety irrational?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are creating the excuses for yourself. non of the reasons stated above have anything to do with not getting a girl. Start by fixing one problem at a time, if you feel it will make you more successful. Don't count on it, though..... If you've got game, none of the reasons above matter. Chances are you'll find other excuses once you move out, fix your car and get a better job.

It's all in your head, and you're creating your own obstacles.

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BadAssCanadian is completely 100% on the money there.

Ask yourself, if you suddenly hit a jackpot, bought a home that you paid cash for, bought a really hot car, and then proceeded to invest what was left of your winnings , and go on , I don't know, "monster dot com" and land a job that you view as "prestigious", would you then feel totally comfortable and "adequate" to cold-approach any HB you could imagine, given that situation?? Or is your sense of "inadequacy" much much more deeper-seated than jobs, cars, and current place of residence? There are literally tons of girls who will like you for exactly who YOU are, not what you do from 9 to 5, or what you drive or where you live. Any girl who does NOT like you for who you really are, is a b!tch anyway who deserves a woman-beater for a husband, and you don't want anything to DO with her, trust me. I can think of at least two men, both in their early to mid-30's, who have careers as stock brokers going right now, are making and have already made tons of cash, one has a Maserati , AND a cigarette boat in the summer in Lake Michigan, and the other has a penthouse loft/suite in a Gold Coast building in downtown Chicago. Neither has ANY game whatsoever, inner or outer, and therefore neither has any chicks, and when they do they either pay for their time, or the girls are sub HB4 range (which equates to , way below average).

~Dino~

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lemme see. You:

1. Are a Man
2. Have a Penis

Sorry bud but you meet the criteria for an object of desire to the female gender.

Reasons listed for lack of females overruled.

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So one can still have game regardless of thier situation, no matter how ****ty it is?

Are girls more attracted to a persons attitude than thier situation?

Thanks guys.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lemme see. You:

1. Are a Man
2. Have a Penis

Sorry bud but you meet the criteria for an object of desire to the female gender.

Reasons listed for lack of females overruled.
:crackup:

Fantastic, and it's even true too!

Jimbojones

Reaction score
I mostly lurk, but I registered just to reply to this one.

Let me start off by saying that I completly understand where you are coming from. I have a semi-crappy job, and also own a car that is more than driveable yet very wrecked. Sometimes I feel self conscious about these factors. I'd rate my PU skills as being average.

My roommate who I consider a PU god and consistently pulls the hottest girls anywhere we go out at... currently doesnt own a car, doesn't even have a bed in his room, is in massive amounts of debt, is 32, and is probably in worse off shape than you from a 'prestigous' standpoint. Yet he routinely picks up the hottest girls we see when we're out and about.

Does his lack of a car and 'stuff' affect his ability to get women, not in the slightest.

Good luck.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I've seen people pimping girls on foot wearing rags.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a guy that lived with many different friends, couldn't hold a job, AND had his girl "paying" for everything.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be the same way. But listen to these guys. STOP making excuses for yourself. I live with my parents and I have girls who are interested in me. You have to 2 choices

1. beat your fears
2. run from your fears.

I losted alot of fears thx to this fourm. I feel so much better. I have alot less fears then I used to. I'm gonna give you a quote that helped me and my advice is for you to use it starting Now !!!

"The greatest risk is not to take any risk at all"

I learned this the hard way. You got to take a risk man, your life is gonna be boring if you sit their worrying about what she may think.

"Feeling real pain in order to change yourself for the better makes you a real man. And pain is always needed in the change for the better.
Running away from it gives us a false sense of security, while embracing it gives us sense of strenght, courage and freedom."

If you want to be a real man you must do things you may not like, I don't like people telling me that I shouldn't apporach this or that girl. BUT I DO IT ANYWAY !!! Even if I'm rejected I still learn more.

"It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges,
and I believed in myself."-Muhammad Ali

Muhammed ali has a very very strong point. You need faith my friend. When you appoarch a girl go up to her like you are the best thing that happen in her life. Never never go up to a women thinking your the biggest wuss she ever saw.

My friend good luck and never give up. Change your ego from " how dare a women reject me" TO " I don't accept failure "