Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What car do you drive?

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I drive a 94 Jeep Grand Cherokee but my mom is probaly going to replace it with a BMW X5 or Mercedes ML and when i go to college shes getting me a BMW 325 XI wordddd

im probaly going to joy-ride in my moms mercedes 320SL sometime she doesnt want me driving it :(

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by falloutboy
2000 durango or 2001 rav4 (family cars). the crappy 4 cyl on the rav4 can't nearly match the 4.7 v8 on the dodge, but i prefer the former cause of the handling and not-behemoth-size.

what about you?
What do u drive besides MOMMY AND DADDYS whips? HUH hUH HUH WHAT DO U OWN should be the question.

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metaphor
There was just a thread about this.......but: 02 Firebird (main ride), 00 Mustang GT (convertible cruiser), 03 Mustang Cobra (car for dates), 03 Silverado (for the winters)
one word, eh, *cough* cough*BULL****!

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Mole
how can u guys like the big block engines on those cars you are talking about? 40$ fill ups at gas. my uncle bought a 90 mustang new, because peopel were always tell him that they were faster than japanese cars. it broke down at 25,000 miles.

i've seen how my uncle drives, he likes to push the gas all the way down until he reaches the speed limit. he always presses hard on the engine and brakes because of this, but the car's tran shouldnt break down at 25,000.

now he drives a 95 civic dx, "riced up", and he floors it all the time when accelerating and nothing has been wrong with his car ever since he bought it new. he says the ride feels better than the mustang, but maybe not the speed.
When u want POWER, real power not pg rated fart bomb weedwhacker exhaust note puss y ****, it costs gas mileage/consumption, and most HIGH performance cars break down more often than ecobox lil puss boy rides that aren't even designed to go 110. HA! fuc me. Because people are always treating them like ****, any car with high torque and a abusvie driver WILL fuc up I don't car if its a McLaren. High performance means high gas bills, and high maintence. Low performance cars= well u GUESSED IT, LOW UP KEEP. i'M NOT HATING U MAN, BUT I HAD A FOUR BANGER AND I HATED GETTING PASSED BY MINIVANS AND SUVS, JUS BECAUSE THE HAD A BIGGER MOTOR THAN ME. pOWER TO WEIGHT RATIOS MEAN SQUAT WHEN YOU GOT TWICWE THE MOTOR OF A 4 banger. whew

Last edited:

happyhourhero

Don Juan
Reaction score
91 BMW 325ix

I love this car, has 150,000 miles on it and still going strong. And a lot of times chicks are like damn you drive a bimmer?? And it really didn't cost me much at all

The Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MoMurda
one word, eh, *cough* cough*BULL****!
did they even have an 02 thunderbird?
I know they had an 02 camaro, did they get pulled at the same time?

boost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NOT on the grassy knoll or book depository window
THUNDERbird is a ford, FIREbird was a pontiac (GM, same as camaro), and yes, they were pulled at the same time.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a sweet ass '97 Saab 9000CSE, but unfortunately, that is no more.

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
96 Dodge Neon Sedan, 5 speed manual.
89,900 miles
0-60 in 14 seconds

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A pretty **** old car but i might get a new or newer cars in the next couple of years

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2005 WRX Sti w/ cobb AP stage 1 ( flywheel 325hp/340tq)

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not all stock 4 bangers are slow...

"The replacement for displacement is forced induction."

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metaphor
There was just a thread about this.......but: 02 Firebird (main ride), 00 Mustang GT (convertible cruiser), 03 Mustang Cobra (car for dates), 03 Silverado (for the winters)
and the reason for having 4 cars is ......?

skumface

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of cars do DJ's drive. Im guessing there arent going to be many pickups that are jack up 6 inches with a set of enormous offroad tires...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes because we don't have small penis' :)

skumface

Don Juan
Reaction score
well it sounds like everyone here walks. Dang yall must pull off the most amazing dates!!

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive a humble, 12 in a dozen Audi A4 :)

It's cheap, clean and aside form the od 'car freak' girl, the women i take out in it don't check any further then it's cleanliness before focusing attention back to me ;-)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Socialreject
I drive a humble, 12 in a dozen Audi A4 :)

It's cheap, clean and aside form the od 'car freak' girl, the women i take out in it don't check any further then it's cleanliness before focusing attention back to me ;-)
Ive always wanted an a4 or a6, theyre so sexy. I drive a cardboard box, lets just say the women LOVE IT.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Ive always wanted an a4 or a6, theyre so sexy. I drive a cardboard box, lets just say the women LOVE IT.
They are pretty common where i live (a4). To be honest... i DID hesitate between a4 and a6 but wen't with the a4 because it's more 'me' in a sense. The a6 radiates more class and prestige, while that's a good thing, i found myself more at home with the boyish, sporty robust look of the a4 :)

Ofcourse i was quite tempted by the RS4 aswell but with fual prices over here that would have been kind of painfull, hehe. Plus ofcourse i don't want to give people the idea that i'm trying to compensate for something with a big ass engine ^^