Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What can you guys tell me about The South (United States)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolled Stones

Banned
Reaction score
I mean the former Confederate states and SEC states. For one I know they have low cost of living and low taxes compared to states up North but I have been doing some research on the area since I might stay there one day.

Know it is a big region but I am primarily interested in the SEC states like Georgia, Alabama, and South Carolina. I have heard so many mixed things about the area.

One of my friends who used to live in Atlanta said it was terrible. Also went on to tell me people there are fake nice and girls are stuck up. Another one of my friends who stayed in Atlanta said it sucked too because for a big city it is close knit and lacks the variety in women a lot of big cities are supposed to have. Most girls are either Black or White Southern Belles.

Haven't heard too many good things about Atlanta.

Also heard that the South has a lot more poverty, a lot more fat women as compared to good looking women, and is tight knit compared to the rest of America.

Anyone want to share their experiences down south?

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in NC but from Virginia originally. I love southern women, and think they are the most feminine of the mostly sh+tty class that we know as American women.

The deep south, Miss and Alabama are especially bad when it comes to fat women. Georgia, SC, and NC are hit and miss. I love where I live(Raleigh, NC) this area is infested with beautiful women. I find that the cities are mostly the same, and the country folks are mostly the same. The further you get from town, the fatter the women get. That has just been my experience though. You do find some backwoods beauty queens here and there though.

I would definitely take a southern belle over a yankee any day. In fact, I don't date anyone from north of the mason Dixon line. Heck, even Marylanders are too yankee for my taste.

If you want fine women, I will say that NC is the place to be. I've lived all over the place, but don't plan on leaving here anytime soon. It is THAT good....

Chase24

Don Juan
Reaction score
HedoRick said:
I love where I live(Raleigh, NC) this area is infested with beautiful women. I find that the cities are mostly the same, and the country folks are mostly the same. The further you get from town, the fatter the women get.
Absolutely this. I'm from Charleston, SC and I honestly all the attractive women are in the college/younger towns like Raleigh, Charleston, Savannah, Athens, Wilmington, etc. The further rural you go though, the more redneck and unattractive the girls tend to become.

I've heard from college buddies that came from the North that girls here are very different from Northern girls. First, they're a little more stuck up here. They also go less for the bulky muscled guys and more for the frat boy look. Finally, they seem to put much more emphasis on value like your job, etc earlier on than most Northern girls. That's probably based off how generally more conservative it is here, so hook up with guys that they'd (in their head) let their parents meet.

I'd recommend Charleston. Always voted as having attractive people, top US small city, etc.

Rolled Stones

Banned
Reaction score
Nice.

I often hear from this forum and other people that only a White man can truly enjoy the south and its beautiful women, how true is that? An Asian friend of mines is thinking about moving to Charleston actually.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the South, conservative southern fraternity guys > bulky guys in v necks and ripped jeans.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've travelled around Virginia a bunch, and it's a gorgeous place, with lots of history. I stayed in Virginia Beach a while and went to a trade school in Martinsville, learned to shoe horses. That's right below the Blue Ridge, and close to NC. It's pretty country. People there are nasty... not all of them, though. They'll wave to strangers from their porch. My school mates gave up going into town. I met a tough little group of bicyclists right after I arrived, and they were fun. The town of Floyd is just up the hill a ways, and it's a magnet for talented mountain music. I never got to visit, but my money says there's good-looking women there. They won't be alone. College towns are where it's at-- Charlotte NC would be a good choice. Also try beach resort towns. I went through Winchester and liked it a lot. It seems like the farther North you go in Virginia, the more the IQ rises. I helped film a Civil War movie near Staunton and liked it. I wonder where people get their income! East from Winchester is the historic hunt country, lots of old money and horses. It's the sort of community where you need to be third generation local before they'll accept you. It's fast turning into a suburb of DC. The closer you get to DC, the more cosmopolitan you'll find. Living costs go up accordingly!
Anywhere you look, you need to think about making an income, first. Wages in Va Beach sncked. I made more money in a bicycle shop here than I could in Va Beach, doing anything. Bigger cities have the service/clerical jobs, which are mainly women.
Texas was part of the Confederacy and has lots to offer, especially cities like Austin and San Antonio, Dallas-Fort Worth.
Try looking up women's internet dating profiles for the locales you're interested in. I looked up PoF for my mum's area in Arkansas and called it a write-off. It's changing, though, with all the executive WalMart jobs moving in. My step-dad says how he knows if a woman is from outside the area-- she's a HB.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bluenorther said:
Texas was part of the Confederacy and has lots to offer, especially cities like Austin and San Antonio, Dallas-Fort Worth.
I would say Texas' culture has some differences than the Confederate Old South states.

And Austin is in a world of its own. It's unlike any other city in the South. If you are from the North or is more comfortable with that type of culture, Austin is a great place. I love that city.

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
as a guy from good old charleston it honestly depends.

i do agree the further inland and more rural and less developed you get the less attractive you will get as well. however if you are not from the south be warned now and HEAR MY WARNING!!!!

the south has "southern hospitality" in other words yes we will hold the door for you, even give you a dollar when you are short change, and even smile and act far more friendly than the rest of the world.....but we will stab you in the back with a knife. southern women range from nice to "nice" and unless you are brought up there be prepared "nice" is not nice. just because she lets you in her house does not mean she is being nice it only means she is being "nice". again southern hospitality. this "southern hospitality" truly adds an extra layer of BS to already famous BS known as "dealing with a woman". so you do get that and its a culture thing so its everywhere.

that said its far harder to generalize the south overall.

also stay the hell away from black girls....seriously. just stay away. run away from them. get in your car and got 100 MPH away from them. RUN DO NOT APPROACH. you will be eaten alive(the reason is a high percentage of black girls especially the brand new 18 year old ones are out to get a child so they can get a new generation of welfare checks to feed themselves and momma....they are not looking to use protection for the most part they want a kid and to hell with you after you give them one). or if she is fat and if you see a fat half black half white girl.....just kill yourself before she spots you. really you are better off than ever coming into the orbit of those things and yes i mean things those are not human beings anymore. and God help you if she lives in a trailer in the boonies you might as well cut off the old balls now. you can tell the ones that are older or have had many children as they become fat and are now bitter at the entire world especially men. also they have a superiority complex that is unrivaled. is this the rule for everyone in these groups? no....but 90% of the time it is.

again each southern state is noticeably different too. the accents change from state to state as well.

so aside from my warning really just go for it and see what happens.

Im not really trying to scare you just stating there are certain groups to avoid like the plague.

also its unofficially segregated still so theres that.

the south is beautiful and nice overall but it has its culture quirks like anywhere. its a fun place. although really dont move here just for the women...dont move anywhere just for the women.

so now that you know certain groups to avoid like the plague go and experiment for yourself.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on where you're at, but I live in an area full stuck up wanna be southern belle sorority girls. If my area was a country based on quality of women, it would be zimbabwe. Also, Charlotte, Raleigh, Nashville, Louisville, DC, Huntsville, and any city below northern florida is good. I repeat, avoid any city I didnt list like the plague. Especially if youre a minority.

Everybody likes to talk about southern hospitality, but nobody ever mentions southern ignorance.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Ditto southern hospitality is bullsh!t. At least when it comes to states in the Deep South(Alabama, Louisana, Mississppi) rural areas. The metro city areas are like anywhere else in the country. Not really that backwards at all. Like the other posters mentioned, down here the scrubby looking frat boy is what works here instead of jacked and well dressed looking guys women in the rest of the world goes for. With the white girls(and some black girls) that matters atleast . The Hispanic and Asian women don't give two ****s about that frat boy look/lifestyle. Like an above poster said its the conservative upbringing, cause most of the Hispanic and Asian chick's families migrated here recently(last 14 years) so they're more open minded. The poster above is right about black girls trying to get a check, so avoid those type of skanks.

I live in Alabama and everybody in northern/central Alabama avoid southern alabama like the plague. The backwoods areas of this state are straight sh!tholes where people hunt/fish/and mudride for fun. Who wants to do some hick redneck ass sh!t like that day in and day out?

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hustlaz Ambition said:
^^ Ditto southern hospitality is bullsh!t. At least when it comes to states in the Deep South(Alabama, Louisana, Mississppi) rural areas. The metro city areas are like anywhere else in the country. Not really that backwards at all. Like the other posters mentioned, down here the scrubby looking frat boy is what works here instead of jacked and well dressed looking guys women in the rest of the world goes for. With the white girls(and some black girls) that matters atleast . The Hispanic and Asian women don't give two ****s about that frat boy look/lifestyle. Like an above poster said its the conservative upbringing, cause most of the Hispanic and Asian chick's families migrated here recently(last 14 years) so they're more open minded. The poster above is right about black girls trying to get a check, so avoid those type of skanks.

I live in Alabama and everybody in northern/central Alabama avoid southern alabama like the plague. The backwoods areas of this state are straight sh!tholes where people hunt/fish/and mudride for fun. Who wants to do some hick redneck ass sh!t like that day in and day out?
Calm down there chief. Just because you personally do not fit the "frat boy" look, does not mean it's "scrubby" (whatever the fvck that means).

Also, are you seriously making fun of hunting and fishing? You must be a ghetto black guy.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigSmooth said:
Calm down there chief. Just because you personally do not fit the "frat boy" look, does not mean it's "scrubby" (whatever the fvck that means).

Also, are you seriously making fun of hunting and fishing? You must be a ghetto black guy.
1. A skinny, plainly dressed(plain tshirt/polo, new balance shoes, faded blue jeans) dude is scrubby compared to a jacked dude in designer clothing. Deal with it. It's just an honest observation. Just saying, girls who are not southern belles raised with a conservative upbringing and girls outside the south will not give them a pass for that.

2. :crackup: engineering student with A&B grades in all my classes. I am mixed with Native American and white by the way. You must be an inbred white trash redneck, since you want to generalize.

Calm down cupcake, its just what I see. I wouldn't say these things if I didn't see them. Usually if an area in the rural south where fishing and hunting is a favorite past time, then meth head stores like Piggly Wiggly are sure to be nearby.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hustlaz Ambition said:
1. A skinny, plainly dressed(plain tshirt/polo, new balance shoes, faded blue jeans) dude is scrubby compared to a jacked dude in designer clothing. Deal with it. It's just an honest observation. Just saying, girls who are not southern belles raised with a conservative upbringing and girls outside the south will not give them a pass for that.
Scrubby is subjective. And nope, those "type" of guys succeed with women elsewhere around the country. You need to travel more and stop being so sensitive.

2. :crackup: engineering student with A&B grades in all my classes. I am mixed with Native American and white by the way. You must be an inbred white trash redneck, since you want to generalize.
That's great! I bet having 2 girls in each of your classes while you play Magic The Gathering pretending not to check them out is real fun bud.

And no, I'm not a "redneck". I don't believe many, if any rednecks frequent this site.

Calm down cupcake, its just what I see. I wouldn't say these things if I didn't see them. Usually if an area in the rural south where fishing and hunting is a favorite past time, then meth head stores like Piggly Wiggly are sure to be nearby.
Cupcake. That's cute.

You seem to have this notion that only people in the South and people who live in trailer parks go fishing and hunting. That's funny. Btw, that's very ironic coming from the Native American guy.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
Depends on where you're at, but I live in an area full stuck up wanna be southern belle sorority girls. If my area was a country based on quality of women, it would be zimbabwe. Also, Charlotte, Raleigh, Nashville, Louisville, DC, Huntsville, and any city below northern florida is good. I repeat, avoid any city I didnt list like the plague. Especially if youre a minority.

Everybody likes to talk about southern hospitality, but nobody ever mentions southern ignorance.
the south is hardly anymore ignorant than other parts of the country. big cities like New York and D.C. and Chicago are equally as ignorant what with being super liberal to the point of pure insanity. lets not forget california is basically insane. Utahs over religious state has created some sort of weird bubble. and other states have their own weird quirks.

so lets not throw the "herp derp southern folk be stupid now yall" remarks. yes yes its a popular TV joke these days but its hardly reflective of the reality of the world.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigSmooth said:
Scrubby is subjective. And nope, those "type" of guys succeed with women elsewhere around the country. You need to travel more and stop being so sensitive.

That's great! I bet having 2 girls in each of your classes while you play Magic The Gathering pretending not to check them out is real fun bud.

And no, I'm not a "redneck". I don't believe many, if any rednecks frequent this site.

Cupcake. That's cute.

You seem to have this notion that only people in the South and people who live in trailer parks go fishing and hunting. That's funny. Btw, that's very ironic coming from the Native American guy.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
You don't go out or get any pu$$y, you're exposing yourself. :crackup:

What the hell is this Magic The Gathering game this guy plays can anybody fill me in?(Nice try trying to project your insecurities on to me/aka deflecting the blame) first it was "ghetto black guy" with this faggot, now its "Magic The Gathering". He keeps jumping from generalization to generalization, that's how you know you're losing a debate. A black guy plays sports or raps, he's ghetto, and would be dead or in jail if he was not rapping or playing ball. A black guy even DARES to get off the plantation he's "acting white" and he is not "cool". A nigga can't win with these folks :rolleyes:

SteepleChase

Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzball said:
the south is hardly anymore ignorant than other parts of the country. big cities like New York and D.C. and Chicago are equally as ignorant what with being super liberal to the point of pure insanity. lets not forget california is basically insane. Utahs over religious state has created some sort of weird bubble. and other states have their own weird quirks.

so lets not throw the "herp derp southern folk be stupid now yall" remarks. yes yes its a popular TV joke these days but its hardly reflective of the reality of the world.
Amen. Other parts of the country have their own faults too. Frankly, all those extreme liberal nutcases are annoying as hell.

Hustlaz Ambition said:
1. A skinny, plainly dressed(plain tshirt/polo, new balance shoes, faded blue jeans) dude is scrubby compared to a jacked dude in designer clothing. Deal with it. It's just an honest observation. Just saying, girls who are not southern belles raised with a conservative upbringing and girls outside the south will not give them a pass for that
Sounds like someone is jealous. What brah, your v neck and skinny jeans can't cut it down here?:eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :yes:

You wish you had our style and our girls. Too bad you're just another loser GDI phaggot.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SteepleChase said:
Amen. Other parts of the country have their own faults too. Frankly, all those extreme liberal nutcases are annoying as hell.

Sounds like someone is jealous. What brah, your v neck and skinny jeans can't cut it down here?:eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :yes:

You wish you had our style and our girls. Too bad you're just another loser GDI phaggot.
:crackup: No thanks faggot, I declined bids from both IFC and NPHC frats. I don't see the point I eating donuts off dudes d!ck, eating a c*m covered cookie, and getting beat up and not fighting back for some beer and plain white girls. My preference has always been Hispanic chicks and Asians, especially Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Japanese :yes: . are any of those ehtnicies prominent in southern greek life? I get vag just fine no need to pay $2000 a semester for it :rolleyes: if I was at UCLA I could see joining a frat, but the Greek system down here just ain't for me. Which is why I stated in an earlier post that I prefer the metro areas in the South, but you fail at reading comprehension obvisously.

Too bad your just another faggot paying dues, getting your ass kicked, and doing gay ass sh!t to feel cool. I've already b!tched out a Lambi Chi in the bar infront of everybody, then extorted(forced him to pay) a beer out of him. You sound just like that dude :crackup:

Last edited:

Rolled Stones

Banned
Reaction score
I have heard a lot bad things about Atlanta no matter where I have looked. Everyone says that the Southern belles there avoid any guy that looks like a foreigner and love to play games. Comes as a shock to me.

Tons of people have told me Atlanta is ghetto washed because of the high presence of hip hop culture there. You have Asians walking around in talking in slangs and saying the n word after everything, I would so get my popcorn ready and go there just for that.

Haven't heard anything good about Atlanta though, pretty much heard the dating scene there sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.