Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What can women gain? What can a man offer?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if some of the difficulty in long term relationships is because the woman doesn't need as much as she did from a man as she did 30+ years ago.

-These days they make their own money. There days there are plenty of women making $70,000/year or more and that's enough to live comfortably on.

-They don't need a man to help raise their children. Plenty of single moms doing it on their own.

-Most have plenty of men to pick from willing to provide free attention/validation. Free attention/validation from random men is more valuable to them than sex.

So the only thing missing is a relationship with a man that creates all the tingles and that's not found on every street corner.

Women aren't as willing to commit to a man like they did in years gone past because they simply don't have to.

Thoughts?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They still like controlling a man . For built in free labor and additional cash flow. You see a smart woman will know she can do it all by herself but realizes it saves her a bunch of bread having a man with decent $$$ of his own.

There are some tax advantages to married . At my income level it's like $350 extra per check or $700 a month just from having a married status vs single.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like to think of myself as being a useful utility for a woman's life. Rather, I like to believe that women crave me because of the emotional highs and lows that I'm able to elicit out of her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like to think of myself as being a useful utility for a woman's life. Rather, I like to believe that women crave me because of the emotional highs and lows that I'm able to elicit out of her.
Cause of your swag, body and sex game

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you go into detail of what exactly this includes? What emotions do you elicit and how do you do that?
If a woman is making a logical decision to be with you, then it's probably bad for you in the long run. If she's able to say "alright, this guy has a nice house and a nice car, I guess I'll fux with him," then you've sort of put yourself in a position of being utility. On the other hand, you want to try to position yourself in a way where she's saying "I probably shouldn't be with this guy...but...I just can't help myself."

Men who are sure of themselves and have high standards can usually have women thinking like this. It's not that these men try to play games or anything, it's just that they'd rather not deal with games that women have to play. This kind of mindset makes a man mysterious because he'll end up showing her an ounce of sincerity and kindness one second, and as soon as her games start, he'll start to ignore her as if she never existed in the first place. Women inherently know that hate is not the opposite of love, it's indifference. They hate indifference. Being sincere one second and then being indifferent the next really f*cks their head. Men with an abundance mentality, confidence, and an aura of being independent to any kind of outcome easily do this to women.