"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What can I say to this girl to not seem like a stalker

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
That sounds good for first contact. And yes you should build a little rapport = talk about the 'club' meetings etc. - however, your goal is to see her in person (in the flesh) this is where you will have the most impact. Go slow and look for signs of interest on her part i.e. does she ask you questions to get to know more about you or are you the only one asking the questions and she only gives short answers?

Do not talk to her for more than 3 IM chats/e-mails - on the 3nd/3rd e-mail ask for digits for the sole purpose of meeting on a date - do not chit chat on the phone - leave that for your date!

I smell marriage coming in the next few years between you two and maybe a dozen bambinos!!;)

This should not be a stressful burden - it is a exciting pursuit of your prey - sharpen your claws and when you have her in your grasp do not let her go - don't kill her though for this will defeat the purpose of your mission!!! :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
This will work for sure:

I saw you out walking your dog Molly again today. Every day for the last two years, four months, and seventeen days you take the same early morning walk. I think you've only missed four or five times, including that one week you went to Cancun for a week with some friends. I just sat there on the bench while you walked by without even noticing me, just like always. The third stair from the top at your house is squeaky. You should get that looked at. The drawer where you keep your panties smells like lavendar and vanilla. I especially like the black thong. It's silky and it feels nice on my skin. The pillows on your bed are soft. Please forgive me for getting semen on your carpet. Sincerely, cannibustacap.
 

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
This will work for sure:
Ok that is funny, but that is going too far. There are always fine lines. Girls could be intrigued that you notice them.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
what can you sya not to seem like a stalker? thats easy, just say nothing and stand 1 foot behind her breathing heavily down her neck. :p
 

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
Whatever man. No matter how this works out, it is just another of life's lessons and experiences.

Its better than doing nothing and sitting on my ass. After all, I could just sit here, and do jack-shi~t about this girl. Possibly move on to the next.. but UCLA chicks suck, so I have nothing to really look forward to.

I have to give them a chance to be with such a great guy like me :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
CANNIBUSTA!!!

I dont like this...you have this long ass post over 1 chick :)

come on man..what have I been telling you...I know there is a lot more to you than just women..and I like that..but I think u need 1 week up in scramento with Playa Supreme.

you shouldnt over anylize..just write what first comes to mind..why? because 99999999.9999 percent of the time thats what u really want to say..now be ur "frivolous" self..and just start PIMPING THESE WOMEN!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Caninthebusstop, you owe me an update whether positive or negative!
 

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Caninthebusstop, you owe me an update whether positive or negative!
She hasn't responded. I guess because its finals week or she could be on vacation.

By the way, the reason for this thread wasn't for this particular girl, but this situation in general.

Contacting women online that you have seen a few times in real life. I guess this is a good way to describe it.

Imagine meeting a girl in a book store, coffee shop, or where ever and you never see her again till you go online a week later and boom, she is there on a dating sight. What do you say to not seem like a stalker? Am I right?

Anyway, this girl may be some kind of jewish princess or whatever who only go for like Rabbi's or Israeli's or whatever. Probably super high maintenance, we'll see. I'll update you guys with everything if you want.

Either way, no response. I'll update when/if I hear something.

Thanks again guys.
 
Top