Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what can a skinny person do if they are in a fight with big guys over chicks?

wannabe_pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
what can a skinny person(me) do if they are in a fight with big guys over chicks? I am sensing they are gonna come for me, cuz he noticed her girlfriend keeps on paying attention to me and staring at me. I don't mind that at all and I don't want to back off from that guy either. What can i do? I heard that judo is the best way to fight, but does judo works for a skinny guy like me? I am really really weak. : (

Beatnik_666

Don Juan
Reaction score
First your at a big disadvantage. But i can offer a few pointers.

Most people either shove or throw punch as their first offense. Planting your feat and twisting your torsoe a little will take the power out of a shove. But the opposite is true for punchs my advice is move and kick for the groin. Without training your going to loose. If you want to train look in your phone directory, ask around and go train at anything you can then pick what you feel suits you. There are some really LONG threads on this topic here it should take you long to find them.

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, don't even ask, it'll get a thousand responses.

If you are beat by strength, you must have better quickness and knowledge of fighting, or else don't screw with him.

TheFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste your time fighting or worrying about fighting. Big guys are the biggest pussies, anyway. If this guy really does come for you, chances are he will just threaten you. If he comes after you and you know that he is going to do something, don't even give him a chance to talk, just jump on him and don't let him breath.

I was always tall and thin growing up, with a big mouth
. It got me in trouble. I still stood up for myself though if people came after me. Now that I'm much bigger people back off much easier though
. Start liftin weights....you'll get bigger, and scarier looking...

ilikemackin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man there are always weapons, but no you dont want to go to jail. Ok weak point throat, eyes, nose, kness, nuts. Throat punch the guy there he cant breath, eyes he cant see, nose if you break his nose it will stun him and his eye will water up no being able to see agin, kness break a knee and he is on the ground, nuts only if you are going to get your ass kicked.
Once you hit the guy dont give him a chance keep hitting.
And keep playing with his chick.
If you have alot of friends you can always use them.
I remeber I was in the same thing as you, the guy can after me I held my ground and then got his chick but he was a *****.
I was 5ft 9 he was 6ft 5 and had alot of weght on me.

*Taffaz*

Don Juan
Reaction score
May I suggest running! Yeah you'll look like a wuss but better than reconstructive surgery!

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless the surgery can get you implanted with some cool futaristic weaponry, like nunchucks!

Yeah...... that'd be cool.....

I go sleep now..... nighty nights......

FekTraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
no broad is worth fighting over.....remember the 4 F's, find'em, feel'em, f&ck'em, forget'em

JJ

Reaction score
Take a piece of him with you and no one will ever mess with you again...

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is, "If you know this shyt is gonna bring you trouble, why are you gonna step in it?" Ain't no puzzy in the world worth it!

dark.spirit

Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is any other chance...you have two chances: run away or atack! Be prepared to make real damage and to take some!

I think there are more advantage in having speed than strenght!
There is a diiferent name for the dinamic strenght produced by speed: its called power!

But it wont hurt if you lift some light weights, to gain some basic strenght.

Im working on a teory...I think there are no special reason to liftmore than alf of your weight! Maby Im wrong, maby not. its a personal teory Im working on...and its not conclusive.

wWork more in your speed, skills and agility.

Do you remember bruce lee?He was not extremely strong ,but he got something...speed, skill and spirit!

If you have asked him this question he would have answered to you: 'Punch him on the nose...'

just beat him up!

weak points? nose, eyes,(dont try troat unless you want to kill him), knees. and If he grab you and he is really strong...twist or brake him a finger.

As you can see you dont need great strenght to make real damage. But you need great speed and skill cut him the time of reaction
And you need some training and most important: fighting spirit...

You can train almost everywhere: like Pat Morita, the old man in the movie "karate kid". You will be training and preparing yourself for real confrontations...and it will help you building confidence.
I do it sometimes even when Im working!

Please, if you learnt something with me dont use it wrong...dont fight and dont use it to hurt other people if it is not realy necessary!

------------------
dark.spirit

"Opt by peace...because dark.spirit make no prisioners..."

"those who follow the way fight with spirit..."

"those who know do not speak, those who speak do not know..."

W

wheelin&dealin

Size has little to do with toughness. If you can throw hard punches fast then you will be able to kick some a$$.

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For bigger, stronger guys, try to disarm them with talking and throw a blow to thier temple, throat, nose or groin.

If there is no way to distract him with talking, like he is ready to go at it right away, do something unusual to unsettle him. For example, pound on your chest with one arm, hard.

Crunchy

Reaction score
Some of this advice is good. Obviously you want to try and stay out of fights if at all possible.

See if there is a Wing Chun/WingTsun etc club in your area. I do WingTsun, its basically a realistic self defence art but doesn't rely on strength. Sounds too good to be true maybe but its real

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wannabe_pimp:
what can a skinny person(me) do if they are in a fight with big guys over chicks? I am sensing they are gonna come for me, cuz he noticed her girlfriend keeps on paying attention to me and staring at me. I don't mind that at all and I don't want to back off from that guy either. What can i do? I heard that judo is the best way to fight, but does judo works for a skinny guy like me? I am really really weak. : (
WP
You can take all the advice in the world, but until you practice, practice and practice more....it won't do any good. I been taking karate for years, but still I got my ACL torn in a tournament during the summer......so there are no guarantees.

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Knowing is not enough; you must apply.
Willing is not enough; you must do."
-"Bruce Lee"

------------------
"I am a Don Juan, a man with his own opinion! I can shrug off any rejection!
This is my life, my way and my destiny!
I created a path where I follow it, to succeed or fail is my fate!"
-KiLLer

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring a chainsaw, start it up, and say "Ahahahaha! You chained me to ye holy ground of terror for years and now thy shalt have thy revenge, evil demon yore!!!!!!!" then run around with the chainsaw.

I garentee you they will never pick on you again.

MattK

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you fight him, you only want to control him, so he doesn't hurt you. If you injure him his girlfriend will hate you for it. Control him and show him up for the loser he is. I second the advice about Wing Chun, and also advice about avoiding any situation, if you can see it coming.

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kick him in the ballz...
Start a martial art...they are all good judo is ok....but not the best.

------------------
It's not what they take away from you that counts.It's what you do with what you have left.

There is only one sucess-to live your life in your own way.

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything Else.