What can a pimp like me do to get a woman to cheat on her boyfriend for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NismoAwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any hints to sack women in long distance relationships?????

Well first off I would like to say Hey guys, Whats Up!

This is my first post and I'm new to this forum, and I would be pleased to help you all that I can.

Anyway, here's the story.

I met a gorgeous woman at school, played with her head a bit, etc.

Haha gotta love it.

I found out that shes in a long distance relationship with some guy in the Air Force.

Long story short, I was just wondering if any of you Dons have any hints, ideas, tactics, or past experiences

FOR

Getting this woman in a long distance relationship to sleep with me.

Last edited:

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome. Just so you know, this forum is not about how to get a particular girl. We tend to call those "oneitis posts" and they are generally frowned upon. Also, you should read some of the materials on the site prior to posting or do some searches. Your situation (at least judging by the facts you provide) is not all that unique and probably not distinguishable from many discussions that have already taken place.

Having said all that, the answer to your question is very simple.

Originally posted by NismoAwan
She has a long distance relationship with some guy in the Air Force.
I will assume you are not interested in discussing the pros and cons and moral question of enticing a girl to cheat on her BF. Barring any of that, I fail to see where the obstacle is. The key word here is "long distance", in other words, he is NOT THERE. Many people in long distance relationships sleep with other people, which is why long distance relationships tend not to work out.

Proceed more or less how you would in any other situation. If she is into you and is not unshakeablly bound to her long-distance LTR, she the issue will not come up except maybe as a last minute resistance that will be easy to overcome.

If you wouldn't know how to proceed in "any other situation" then I suggest you forget about this PARTICULAR girl and start learning more about girls in general.

-PDX

NismoAwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply put, I was just wondering if anyone had any tactics or hints that maybe could help me to sack this woman.

I just figured i'd tell you the story partway so you knew what the situation is.

I'm not looking for "relationship help" or anything else for that matter.

Maybe I should have just said this: Do You Have Any Hints On How To Sack Women In Long Distance Relationships?

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible

Tin Pan Alley Man

Reaction score
Firstly, never refer to yourself as a ''pimp" even in jest.

Secondly, you should find an unattached girl.

Thridly, if despite the naysaying, you choose to pursue her, just use the same methods you would on any single girl.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.