Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What brought you to this site?

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
LTR that should have only been a plate at best. Of course I was a BP drone up until it ended.

My best friend enlightened me to RP after the breakup as he went through almost exactly the same experience.

I was on Reddit for awhile, but the majority of posters there just regurgitate basic RP tenets and don't really address the finer details like this site does.

Found this site through my own research and happy to be here. A lot more useful content for sure.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Rooshv forum turned religious.
It stopped being about Game long before that, it was filled with political garbage and even the articles on ROK were all political and feminist stuff.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It stopped being about Game long before that, it was filled with political garbage and even the articles on ROK were all political and feminist stuff.
ROK in its early days had some solid game articles.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on here for about a month and have read back about a year of posts and didn't see this topic at all, so don't know if it's been asked before or not.

Was there a particular incident or a time in your life that you ended up on the internet and typed something in the search engine and this site came up and so you came here out of curiosity and then became a regular?

I'll share my story later, nothing too great, but I wouldn't have found out about this site otherwise. Keeps me away from all the political sites for now.
Ended a decade+ relationship in late ‘18. Had no idea how to be single again. Came here for ideas. No longer single, but stay here to keep me grounded and avoiding backsliding into blue pilled AFC mindset. And, stay fresh. Ya never know when the relationship will end.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
November of 2020. Was googling a girl’s behavior and tried to dig deeper because I know the stuff I found years before that during a breakup didn’t seem to get at the real truths (mainstream articles with advice that I knew didn’t click). Found The Rational Male and then this forum.

I had a basic understanding of game and some main principles (from having pretty good success with women my whole life and being around guys that did as well).

As the relationship with this girl progressed, the basics didn’t seem to apply…then I discovered BPD. I’m careful not to use it as an excuse for low interest/my own faults, but it’s helped explain stuff that was making my head spin. I dove deeper into psychology and am now trying to focus on myself. Before, I didn’t really think much about my own flaws.

I like the site for the experienced contributors, being able to search almost any topic and find something relevant, and the broad mix of game details, higher level discussions on female behavior, and self improvement inspiration.

I really appreciate when someone contributes to a thread of mine and I’m not scared of being honest and getting slapped upside the head when I’m being stupid. It’s all learning.