Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What brought you here?

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A simple, straight forward question that would be answered by a LOT of people on here without a thought. However, that isn't the case.

What brought you here?

Want to answer? Don't. Yet.

Think for a second. A minute. What REALLY brought you here? Is it to learn how to pick up women? Improve your confidence? Finally feel like you found a bunch of people who are going through the same things you are? Feeling the same ways you do?

People come here for the exact same reason, yet have totally different results. Others come here for one reason, yet discover a second, a third, and a fourth reason why they are here.

"But Virtual, I came here to learn to get girls."

Really man? Is that the ONLY reason you came here?

"Well...Yeah. I mean, I wanted to learn to be more confident, of course..."

Before I joined under this pseudonym, I had another. I have seen hundreds, if not thousands of members come and go during my (here we go...) over ten years of time on here. I started off in this VERY forum. That is why I am still here. I want to give back to the place that set me on the path. Unfortunately, the group I came up with is not here anymore.

One thing that made some people become better, more experienced, and who were looked up more was simple. They knew why they came here. It wasn't "I want to learn to get girls." It was "I want to gain confidence." "I want to learn how to read signals." "I want to learn some psychology."

Your complete, main goal might be to learn how to score with chicks. I get that. Great. However, if you keep it at that level, you will have a very hard time succeeding. Think. Criticize yourself. Why are you here?

Can't go up and talk to a crowd of people, let alone a single female? Boost that confidence. Have a hard time getting out what you want to say? Become a better speaker. Having a difficult time in life right now? Get that morale up and learn how to cope. There is a reason you came to sosuave.net. A reason why you read some threads. Why you clicked "Sign Up" and created your virtual account, letting you speak to others in your very situation.

Now, take a minute and ask yourself...

What brought me here?

FG'man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess, getting girls is really what brought us here. getting confidence and other goals are just goals we develope after getting here and studying.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had already been on other PU sites. They were lame and superficial and based on ego. It was about scoring in clubs, rather than actually deserving a quality woman.

I wanted that in 20 years, I could look around myself and be content with what I saw. I realized that it is the present that shapes the future, and I realized that this site would carry me there.

alxrose04

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind!!! (I didn't want to admit this but...) I've been on this site, on and off for about ten years too. If we're on the same page, then you'll know who I'm talking about when I mention names like Pook and BrazilianBoy. Those were some of my favorites coming up.

But I think when anyone comes to this site, their main motivation is to get more girls. Underneath it all, I think, at least for me, people come here learn how to stop being a victim of their mind. It's sucks to want to do something but then become paralyzed by your own fear/mind. For me, it was about taking back control. To be able to have a thought/desire, act on it, and make it happen! (To steal a line from the oldies) To unite dream and day. That's all I've ever wanted to do.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to reach an unstoppable level of confidence, I want to become a leader, I want to reach true self-esteem. This, is 10 times better than getting a girlfriend.

Any good movie director knows how to communicate with people and lead people. If I become really good at this (who knows?), I'll donate money to the poor. That's some very long term thinking, but it's better to have good goals planned ahead than just wanting to get laid.