What brings more joy than Girls ?

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Building your own sweet- car/truck/motorcycle/skateboard/house/body/guitar/speakers.
Making- records/dvd's/movies/money.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
AznPlaya said:
This my 1st thread so i thought il put a lil magic touch on it so. Ye bonin hot girls brings u joy and pride and etc... So ive been gettin kinda bored of that iz nothin special 2 me, whatz more special 2 me know is my inner game anddd
really workin on myself ya dig :rockon:
What aboutch u guys ?

More girls oh and money too...

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Weightlifting progression, Kevin Levrone videos, Goodness Gracious Me videos.

MM

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Riding my big, fat cruiser brings me joy. I have to get off work early whenever there is a sunny, warm day.

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerix said:
Watching Kobe Bryant destroy his opponents night in night out, I enjoy THAT! :yes:
O yes I enjoy that too....hes vicious....the black mamba....he deserves MVP, imo.

ready123 said:
yes! when Bynum comes back, watching the Lakers destroy every team from Texas will bring me joy
haha....without Yao Ming im not that confident.....but Spurs vs. Lakers should be interesting.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
partying with my boys, alcohol, coffee+music, cars

but i'd take pus5y over any of these, obviously

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pushing a bulletproof E class. Oh wait, I do that now.

-----------------------------------------------------

U can't touch this.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A perfectly placed counter left hook after parrying an opponents 3 hit combo, that sends him reeling from the punch he never even saw coming and has everyone watching yelling in excitement. (boxing)

Pinning someone in under 10 seconds at your varsity high school wrestling tournament with friends watching.

Hitting an armbar perfectly against your belligerent drunk friend who nearly choked you unconscious seconds before, and it was your last chance to end the match in your favor.

Countering a head and arm throw with a throw of your own and slamming your opponent so hard that he doesn't get up for 15 minutes.

Knowing that you have friends and family that will support you no matter what life throws at you.

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
aha this is funny, i thought no1 would answer this post but good 2 hear from the community!!! good 2 know that erry1 here is a natural human not just some robot learnin techniques and ****....

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
and LOLZ yo i never knew we had some creative people in the community ya dig ^^ guess i got a lot to learn PEACE.!

fresh_to_death

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it would be zoning out while scratching and mixing all damn day...lol. 8 hours of that feels like 5 minutes when I'm in the groove. Would like to do some club DJing, but that is a crap shoot.

Building a nice foundation for myself financially, so that I get to eat my cake and have it too. Took some advice from the folks here about reading up on investing, bought a book on investing, and was shocked at what I was missing out on.

The thirst for knowledge and improvement of the quality of life is a paramount joy. I know so many people who seem to have just given up on life. I don't understand how someone can just accept a fate. Also, many underestimate their abilities and talents. Most of us have been conditioned to need validation from some higher authority to believe in ourselves. I blame popular media and government for this.

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
nice nice, i like 2 do some kickboxin and im goin 2 the olympics in 2016 ^^ racin, competin, hangin out with friends but what really helped me out the most is just self improvin ya dig :p

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know not too much haha, i like cats... music as well... playing poker and winning... rockstar energy drinks give me this energy which is joyful at times.

other than that i guess owning expensive stuff like a new pair of sunglasses.

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
u said it twice doug :p lolz paintballin is hella fun, i got a friend whos pro so i get free access :)