Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What books are mental toughness have you read lately that makes a difference

Gameplayer007

Reaction score
Sure read the books, but DO something that makes you uncomfortable, and get comfortable being uncomfortable....
Definitely agree. If you don’t embrace discomfort willingly, a man doesn’t embrace his masculinity neither does he grow.

One book I recently got and have been reading is Miyamoto Musashi’s 5 Rings. Even though it’s written for Samurai, it has quotes and ideas I’d like to say can apply anywhere in life.

One of my favorite quotes from it “the way of the Warrior is resolute acceptance of death”. If a man can accept the possibility of all kinds of bad or discomfortable things, a man can grow and challenge himself to be better

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The One Thing - Gary Keller

We can accomplish massive things when we avoid overwhelm by simply identifying the tiny one next step in any endeavor.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love him or hate him.....Donald Trump has to be one of the toughest there is. He constantly has large groups trying to take him out and attack his character. So far nothing has stuck. That man keeps on going strong.