Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What being a Don Juan really means...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a Don Juan doesn't mean you can sleep with 1,000 hot females. Being a Don Juan doesn't mean you can steal 1,000 girls. Being a Don Juan doesn't mean you can approach 100,000 females. Hell, being a Don Juan has NOTHING to do with females.

I see a lot of whining because "I didn't get the hottest girl in school," "I got rejected," or "I hate life." Grow up. Being a Don Juan means that you are the best YOU can be, in ALL aspects of life, not just females. I have a girlfriend. I know a lot of guys that do. Does that mean we are no longer Don Juans because we no longer go out and pick up females? No. I also know a lot of guys that go out and pick up a ton of women, but have no life outside of it. Does that make them a Don Juan? Hell no. What about the guys that are successful in life, has millions of dollars, the looks, and the skills...But can't get a women to save his life. Nope, still no Don Juan. What about the guy that has his life together? Sure, he doesn't make millions, doesn't have the greatest looks, but has his life in order? Yeah, he's a Don Juan.

Life isn't just about females. Take a look at your life. For the first 12 years, females meant jack to you. Just because you now has this thing called "semen," they are godly to you. Why? You can get a job, have a car, eat dinner, sleep, take a piss...All without them. Why not try improving your life first? Why not try getting your life together instead of whining that "she won't look at me...my life sucks?" Why not?

Because you don't know what a Don Juan is. Until now.

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Being a Don Juan means being a Renaissance Man. A true DJ knows a little about everything and alot about a few things.

If that doesnt make sence then I blame the non drowsy medication that seems to make me tired as hell anyway.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. You need to post this in the HS forum.

Hell, being a Don Juan has NOTHING to do with females.
Amen to that.

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Incidentally, I find the most useful posts on this site have nothing to do with women, and everything about personal improvements. e.g. loofah sponges, weight lifting, and proper posture.

The more I read, the more I realize i need to stop halfassing it and get my sh!t together. Some tips on finances would definately be welcome.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always saw a don juan as someone who is well rounded and adaptable to whatever enviroment he is in. This makes a Don Juan a lady's man not because of who he is, but what he does with his life that makes him a success in his surrounding world. This is why he is a lady's man.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mercenary
Incidentally, I find the most useful posts on this site have nothing to do with women, and everything about personal improvements. e.g. loofah sponges, weight lifting, and proper posture.

The more I read, the more I realize i need to stop halfassing it and get my sh!t together. Some tips on finances would definately be welcome.
As do I. Almost all of my bookmarked pages from this site have almost nothing to do with getting females. Hell, click on the link in my signature saying "my favorite post." That has jack to do with females.

Search for posts by "St8up" or someone like that in Anything Else. He posted some good stuff on finacial advice. That, and a few posts by backbreaker are good.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wasn't Don Juan a famous seducer? This whole site began as something for men to learn about women. Then it occurred to ppl to chuck in all sorts of stuff about internal game, self improvement and self belief to this end. But the core of it is still just to get women. Anything else this site offers is peripheral IMO... Don Juan himself was about women and nothing else. If I want wealth or health mastery I'd be studying finance and going to the gym, not learning stuff like this. This is all about relationships and women for me, not general self improvement.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wolfie
wasn't Don Juan a famous seducer? This whole site began as something for men to learn about women. Then it occurred to ppl to chuck in all sorts of stuff about internal game, self improvement and self belief to this end. But the core of it is still just to get women. Anything else this site offers is peripheral IMO... Don Juan himself was about women and nothing else. If I want wealth or health mastery I'd be studying finance and going to the gym, not learning stuff like this. This is all about relationships and women for me, not general self improvement.
Both Don Juan and Giovanni Casanova (the real guy, not the one I mod with...Although...!) were aparent great seducers. But, if you read about them, they are great because they know a little of everything.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, although I think Leonardo DaVinci is a much better role model. He had EVERYTHING going for him and he too was considered to be among the greatest seducers, though this was never his calling in life.

More than once, I have totally fallen into the trap of letting women dominate my life. I have a lot of interests, fulfilled almost all my ambitions and just keep tallying off my achievements. But as soon as I fall for a woman, I totally lose my motivation for anything else, and then lose the woman too.

I do happen to think this thread goes against a lot of DJing advice and things like Bootcamp, which appear to promote urgency and desperation. But after reading this post and considering how it applies to me, I say get on with life and let the women come to you (and they will!).

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big AMEN to that crazykid!

I think this should be a sticked post so everybody would read it.

You put it all together so well bro.
Quit whining and get a life!

It's all about seeing the big picture.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool post.

:cool:

dcfball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazykid don't take this personal, you do a great job here, but after reading your journal, I wonder if you really know what a DJ is. I mean your posts are full of not approaching the girl who looks at you in class and in the "ljbf zone" with every other "option."

One quote you said you only write in their when distraught.... which just happens to be always about women... so I wonder how much DJing you do outside of what you write.

You may think you do, but I'm not sure you really quite "get it" yet.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dcfball
Crazykid don't take this personal, you do a great job here, but after reading your journal, I wonder if you really know what a DJ is. I mean your posts are full of not approaching the girl who looks at you in class and in the "ljbf zone" with every other "option."

One quote you said you only write in their when distraught.... which just happens to be always about women... so I wonder how much DJing you do outside of what you write.

You may think you do, but I'm not sure you really quite "get it" yet.
I don't take that personally. This is actually a good time to clarify a few things about my journal.

- I was severly pissed off that night and went on a giant rant.

- As far as ''not approaching that girl who looked at me in class," I was mainly mad at the fact that I didn't understand WHY I hadn't talked to her, because I knew she wasn't special.

- The "LJBF" zone with my "other options" was pretty much self placed. I met most of them the first week of college, and I was more sought on making friends and getting connections than getting ass. The rest I met because they were dating my friends.

- Writing in the journal only when I'm "distraught" was just a realization I had made. The recent journal entries are not distraught and look into things other than girls (although most include stuff about me and my girlfriend.)

You also have to look at it this way...Those posts where made during college and at night, when my emotions (both good and bad) tended to run high. Now that I am back from college, things have become clearer, hence the realization.

Hope this clears things up.

face

Don Juan
Reaction score
wait a second.. so this is a self-help site now???

if you don't have you're life together then you shouldn't be trying to get women at all.

this site is about getting women.. that's what a don juan is all about. a don juan has all that other sh!t together... if you don't, then lets find another site to b!tch on.

let's keep some focus here crazykid.. the forum has gone to sh!t.

falloutboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by face
wait a second.. so this is a self-help site now???

if you don't have you're life together then you shouldn't be trying to get women at all.

this site is about getting women.. that's what a don juan is all about. a don juan has all that other sh!t together... if you don't, then lets find another site to b!tch on.

let's keep some focus here crazykid.. the forum has gone to sh!t.
As great as this site is (it has changed and improved my life infinitely), Face does have a point. The forum has digressed greatly from its original mission of when it first started out. While everything he said is true, I think that the self help information is too valuable. The forum should continue its self-improvement topics by all means, but the members should never forget that first and foremost, this is a site about getting women.

I mean, take a look at all of pook's posts. They do focus highly on "what a man is," and how we should change our behavior, but with a goal clearly in mind: how to use that knowledge to get women.