"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What attracts you to a woman?

What attracts you to a woman?

  • Eyes

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Hair

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nice smile

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Overall facial features

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Style/Look

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skin tone & complexion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Body

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 2 40.0%

  • Total voters
    5

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Before you have chance to talk to a woman, what physical traits attract your attention to her the most?

Personally I'm a real sucker for a lady with style so her look and image catches my initial attention, but a woman with nice and seductive eyes can put me under her spell.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
I care right up to the point to where she has petite boobs, nice feminine type curvy shaped hips, and atleast average or above average facial features. And not necessarily in that order.

So in otherwords, as long as she isn't a fat ugly hippo I can see myself going out and having a good time with a woman.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
It's a collection of all of the above, to me it's the proportions.

I love the ideal waist to hip ratio... so long as there is nothing hanging over, if a chick has the curves its' attractive.

Eyes are also very important, same with a smile.

Then again, she can be all of the above and still be repulsive if the personality sucks.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
everything u posted is quite complimentary.

i usually go for the oriental types. the Malay race mixed with Oriental just rock. but then the Caucasian and Malay mix are by far the prettiest, they aren't really my type at all.
 
Top