Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are your thoughts on Men branch swinging?

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it fair that men should be held at a higher, unrealistic, standard?

I think branch swinging is acceptable for men, too.

If you find the BBD, why should you NOT branch swing?

Or am I missing something here? It just seems really simple to me.

My story is, I'm in a relationship with a girl who I think is pretty damn good, but not AMAZING and not EVERYTHING I would ever want. We've had an issue or two here and there, but it has more to do with her physical features more than anything. I highly doubt she's the only "good" girl out there (she has a lot of the quality features I require of a girl). But I can't get over the physical items I lust over. If I found someone who met my physical and "good" girl requirements, well I would upgrade to the BBD.

For some reason, not of my own, I feel like I'd get crap for that sort of branch-swinging mentality. I feel like I'll get told "be a man and dump her now" as opposed to when I find the BBD. But why should I? To spare her feelings? Eh... She'll be sad either way.

What's the prevailing theory on guys and branch-swinging?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are more loyal than women (in a sense).

Mew don't have as much of a mental block about sleeping with more than one woman at a time, so they are likely to simply "get some on the side" until they get caught.

It's been done to me in probably 90%+ of all of the relationships I have ever been in, so to answer your question, I personally don't find anything wrong with it. That's life......sh!t or be shat on.....

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never done it...but go for it, don't tell her what your doing. just tell her some blah blah blah and that you have to move on. don't burn the branch completely just incase you want to swing back. lol.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I have successfully avoided getting into an LTR...you know a better deal is just around the corner. Why get stuck with one vagina when you could be out there immersing yourself knee deep in a sea full of vagina?

But you're right. You'd get lot of crap for not being "man" enough if you do branch swing. But guess what? You'd only get this kind of crap from women and other AFCs who think it's our (men) duty to stay loyal and committed since we are rational beings and we should have rationalized the fact that her feelings would be hurt if we branch swung.

Women on the other hand are allowed to branch swing because they, or at least they would have you believe it, are emotional beings and the other guy was providing her with stronger emotions than you so it's justifiable in her case and she "can't help who she is attracted to".

What a load of bull.

Also, to avoid getting trap in this "branch swinging debate", spin plates and remain non-exclusive. Well, what's done is done. Now you know for next time.

But for this situation dude, I'd say stick around and be on a lookout for a better deal. Once you find it, swing away tarzan! :D (but remain non-exclusive with her)