Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are your thoughts on Kit Harrington and Rose Leslie getting married (Game of Thrones)

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching television and saw the dude that apparently women find extremely attractive has just married a woman who is maybe a 6 in my eyes. What are your thoughts? Now every hb6 bish is going to think that she can land a dude just like him.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching television and saw the dude that apparently women find extremely attractive has just married a woman who is maybe a 6 in my eyes. What are your thoughts? Now every hb6 bish is going to think that she can land a dude just like him.
I'd put her at 6.5 with make up and the right dress. Yeah he's dating down, but she might make up for it in other qualities. Thanks to OLD hb6 girls already date guys that should be out of their league.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score

I don't see how she is a 6

face is average to ugly, terrible pale complexion

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a tv show... make believe....

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never watched game of thrones, but I googled her. She's okay, big jaw, but certainly doable. It probably helps with the BJs. But hey, her family is uber rich and they own a castle!!!! He's marrying up; at least in the political sphere of Great Britain.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not the most attractive woman on the planet, but she does have red hair, which is pretty hot if you are into that sort of thing. In the books they called this "kissed by fire". I agree with R.U.G., she's certainly doable. Kit is also below average height (he's 5'8"), if that means anything to you. He's still something of a sex symbol though, from what I hear from women.

On the TV show there was another wildling woman called Osha. Yikes, I thought she was about the homeliest thing ever, they had her dressed in rags and all dirty. But at one point in the show they need to get past a guard. She drops her clothes and seduces the guy. Turns out she's got a pretty decent body under there, and she knows how to work her feminine charms. I guess that's the power of women for you, even the homelier ones can turn on the sexual power when they need to (as long as they're in good shape).