Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are your thoughts about women that are cops?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone here thought about that? I just got this in my mind and kept thinking about.

Not telling that this is only a men job but, it's not what women tend to choose. Are there a reason or theory behind that?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most difficult thing that I could imagine in dating a cop would be scheduling. Cops tend to work irregular schedule compared to most white collar day shift workers. Early stage dating and spending time together would be a real challenge for me.

Most women have utterly meaningless paper pushing jobs. At least a female cop has a meaningful job. I'd respect that.

It might be difficult to cope with the fact that my girlfriend could get killed every day she works.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well, if I grew up in a library and had no previous military, blue, or civilian self defense training, I would be very concerned about her trained abilities to physically subdue me, cuff me to the bed, and fvck my brains out…

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the majority of the posters here could deal with a woman who was a police officer on patrol or investigative unit. ***** shield is Every Day Wear for these women. They can see through BS stories, and work with plenty of capable guys other men might see as a threat. Most of the "#IamAlpha crowd here would think they are "Too Masculine"

I had an employee who was going through the academy and I am surprised she could pass the psych eval. Serious superiority complex. We fired her. She ended up going out on an injury. #Thankyoujeebus

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too butch for my liking. I LIKE MY WOMEN FEMININE DAMMIT!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind if that mean that she is emotionally stable and not bossy or arrogant.

The fact that she is busy a lot of times its a plus since its more free time for me.

Btw female cops are useless in most countries I visited anyway.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone here thought about that? I just got this in my mind and kept thinking about.

Not telling that this is only a men job but, it's not what women tend to choose. Are there a reason or theory behind that?
Not good to date that type especially if you are not one. Some of the common stereotype indicate you won't be too happy. And they can fvck your life over worst than most.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the majority of the posters here could deal with a woman who was a police officer on patrol or investigative unit. ***** shield is Every Day Wear for these women. They can see through BS stories, and work with plenty of capable guys other men might see as a threat. Most of the "#IamAlpha crowd here would think they are "Too Masculine"

I had an employee who was going through the academy and I am surprised she could pass the psych eval. Serious superiority complex. We fired her. She ended up going out on an injury. #Thankyoujeebus
You really want a woman who is very masculine or always needing to be "on top" of your masculinity?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are spreading like wildfire in the UK, its always 2 female coppers.

trouble being they get knocked about/killed, and don't resolve hostile conflicts between two hyper aggressive beta males

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are spreading like wildfire in the UK, its always 2 female coppers.

trouble being they get knocked about/killed, and don't resolve hostile conflicts between two hyper aggressive beta males
Yeah noticed that too, basically two angry beta males beating each other that would gladly stop the fight and save face with the cops arrival excuse are now ignited even more when shouted and bullies from two agry women.

Unless the plan is turning those women into punch bag to have the two angry men put their anger apart, I dont see how it could work.
Women shouting are a special trigger for men anger.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure the posters here are going to roll out in droves to condemn them as masculine or say how they're psychologically damaged because they chose a career as a cop, blah, blah. But they're just women. I dated one briefly and noticed almost no difference between her and any other women. Still perfectly feminine when interacting with me (although a little country-ish). They still like to be lead and dominated and they still want you to act like a man, and they still respond to that like any other [normal] woman would.

Treat them like any other woman - proceed as usual and if you see any red flags then abandon ship.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I’ve worked with female police officers that were all extremes. Some Masculine ones who tried so hard to be men that it was to their detriment. A couple who were worthless but slept with the right people so they were able to keep their jobs And get white knight male officers to cover for their persistent screwups. Then I worked with one who was your stereo typical flaky blonde maybe 5’3 who you would never suspect was a police officer but boy she could take guys to the ground that were twice her size. She had pink handcuffs! There’s another woman who was my partner in police academy on a lot of activities and she is really cool and after 13 years we are still friends and call each other for peer advice sometimes.,

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score

Some of them are undoubtedly hot

They are especially good in sensitive situations, when you deal with psychotic people who seeks attention and not all men know to handle this, like if you have to deal with the joker you better have a girl in your force

Everytime I look a hot cop in the eyes I imagine how she beat the fk out of me but my thirst is stronger then my fear to be embarrassed

many actually enjoy posting their pics on social media in uniform to show off... cop models

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be going against the fray (surprise, right?)

If a woman can pass all the requirements and properly do her job, then I advocate equal rights and equal pay.

With the above being said, I would never date or hook up with a female cop. I've seen how some scorned women can behave and having an ex that is a cop could be super bad news.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be going against the fray (surprise, right?)

If a woman can pass all the requirements and properly do her job, then I advocate equal rights and equal pay.

With the above being said, I would never date or hook up with a female cop. I've seen how some scorned women can behave and having an ex that is a cop could be super bad news.
How bad can she hurt you if you did nothing "wrong"?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known a few women who were or wanted to be cops.

One of the ones who wanted to be one was 4'11" and weighed about 95 lbs soaking wet. Her mom forbade her from doing it because of the obvious fact that she was going to get flung aside or broken like kindling at the first sign of trouble. Women don't have the physical brawn to back up their authority when facing a violent criminals, despite Hollywood's never-ending propaganda.