Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are your opinions of meeting women at the gym?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean specifically going to the gym for the sake of meeting women, but rather seeing an attractive woman there and approaching her, etc.

I've been a regular gym goer for years and in really good shape. With where I am at now I do in fact know a lot of people who go there, who I will talk to, but I train hard and do my thing.

I have met women there in the past but many of them turned out to be attention *****s, though each individual case was different from the last. I feel like having just a few bad experiences is not necessarily enough to say it isn't worth it but it's also important to be mindful of how to spot these women.

Right now this is really the only environment where I regularly see women I'd actually be interested in talking to, going out with, etc. but I've been hesitant due to wanting to avoid having the same negative experiences over and over.

What are your opinions on this?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she sends me eyes and smiles I'll find her once I'm done with my workout and say 'hey I'm taking off but you're cute, let's grab dinner sometime. what's your number?' if the response is meh or no then I smirk and playfully say 'your loss' and never approach her again. I've only approached one hottie at the gym after we were eye fuucking each other for a while so it was a no brainer. If a girl isn't eyeing me I wouldn't approach her. I'm there to get my sets in and dip. I have shiit to do and my workouts need to be short and intense so that I'm not there all day. I'm only going to make time for a girl that's showing high interest at the gym.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like choosing to go for swim in a lake filled with alligators. Chad gets regularly mogged at health clubs.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I view meeting women at the gym. It's the same as dating women in the workplace. You don't **** where you eat or sleep or however the saying goes. What happens when the LTR or the FWB goes south? Then you are stuck and have to look at her and every potential every guy she is banging. I know you can always go to another gym but what if it is close to you? What if yu can't get out of your gym contract? Things like this you have to think about.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly the only times I’ve ever spoken to women at the gym is when they approached me to ask for a spot or something. There’s a trainer at the gym I workout at that’ll flirt with me and I’ll flirt back but it’s only in passing when I’m taking a break and she happens to walk by. Other than that I usually don’t pay attention to women in the gym at all. I’m so focused in getting done what I want to get done because I only want to spend 45 mins to an hour and get in a lot in that time.

Honestly, now that I think about it, maybe that’s why I’ve been approached the few times I have, because I was ignoring them lol

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never go to the gym, never been a member of one. I don't lift sh!t I don't have to.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you better have huge muscles and tattoos...other wise you'll look like a creepy little *****

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is how I view meeting women at the gym. It's the same as dating women in the workplace. You don't **** where you eat or sleep or however the saying goes. What happens when the LTR or the FWB goes south? Then you are stuck and have to look at her and every potential every guy she is banging. I know you can always go to another gym but what if it is close to you? What if yu can't get out of your gym contract? Things like this you have to think about.
I agree. and if you creep them out and they complain they usually throw the guy out. This is one of the reason I don't belong to a gym and just workout at home. That way I don't see distracting eye candy that I will never get anyway. I don't want the tease. It sucks checking out a woman you wont get. Besides working out at home is more convenient for me.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean specifically going to the gym for the sake of meeting women, but rather seeing an attractive woman there and approaching her, etc.
Its great. I do that. I am aldo Deezedbrah so, it comes with the territory. If you're a fat ****kkk or skinny as ****kkkk, step it up.

I've been a regular gym goer for years and in really good shape. With where I am at now I do in fact know a lot of people who go there, who I will talk to, but I train hard and do my thing.

I have met women there in the past but many of them turned out to be attention *****s, though each individual case was different from the last. I feel like having just a few bad experiences is not necessarily enough to say it isn't worth it but it's also important to be mindful of how to spot these women.
Treat the gym like a social circle. Light touch. Short real time constraints. Assume they are all attention *****s. Currency is money to women and money is money to women. Go lift. Say wuddup to regulars. Be cognizant of the culture and refrain from getting punched out by a juicer or white Knight seeking hero cookie.

Its all bait and switch. Breaking rapport. If she checks you out, its on. Ac5 as such but again, its a gym. Not the club. Furthermore, EXERCISE DISCRETION.

I SEE PHAGGOTRY CUCKS PISSING AWAY 45MIN PANDERING AND SIMPING AT ATTENTION *****S.

Its short term interaction. 2min, acquire digits. Follow up BUT MY WORK OUT > WOMEN. Yes, take digits but WORK FLASH GAME. Quick, insta pickup. Not blowing up her ego and pissing away hrs following a ***** around.

Right now this is really the only environment where I regularly see women I'd actually be interested in talking to, going out with, etc. but I've been hesitant due to wanting to avoid having the same negative experiences over and over.

Man the ****kkk up.

Again, be cognizant of who's girl you run up on. There's situational openers but it's not a reliable actionable approach.

Alex's 4x rule is ideal. If attracted, acquire digits. Alternatively, assume attraction. Chat jer as if you already smashed more than once. No ****s given.

If you go full retard, you will become the strike out creepy guy who hits on and is rejected. You can be discreet. Straight line. You lead. She follows or next.

Reactions: LJC

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried some under the radar approaches and the girl usually creeps out and moves away. Its got to a point that I bring a Tablet to the gym so I can watch TV so I can out distract myself from them.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would prefer to go to a male only gym either formally or in practice, or one that simply few people go to which I'm glad is my current place. Checking out women tactfully is a compulsion, but I still strictly try to not even glance and not look at them at all out of concern they'll feel I'm a creep/rapist/stalker/#metoo and whatever. This is mentally taxing with many women around so I prefer to just not have to deal with it. Last thing I'd do nowadays is approach in the gym, but then my mindset in general is to stick to warm approaches where they actually invite you anyway. If a girl invites you go ahead, otherwise for me it's a no.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I tried some under the radar approaches and the girl usually creeps out and moves away. Its got to a point that I bring a Tablet to the gym so I can watch TV so I can out distract myself from them.
Sounds like a good idea. They feel insecure dressed in a gym plus figuring men are perving. Just not a good place to check out women.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be aiming to engage with women EVERYWHERE you go

With an indifferent mindset and a feel for interest levels

Let her create the love story in her own mind

If zero interest detected - you're just a friendly guy at the gym

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never go to the gym, never been a member of one. I don't lift sh!t I don't have to.
+1

Me neither

Women will happily take home dad bod

Muscles for guys is like brains for girls

It's not a deal breaker

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice girls checking me out in the gym sometimes when I’m taking a break or going to my next exercise. The problem is my workouts are fast pace, high intensity and I’m out of breath and sweating like a ***** in church, not exactly feeling so confident in talking to women lol Matter of fact I was doing battle ropes at the end of my workout the other day and I could see two hot Latino women looking in my direction out of the corner of my eye as I was getting it with the battle ropes. I figured they’d come over to ask me some tips or something but they never did.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

Me neither

Women will happily take home dad bod

Muscles for guys is like brains for girls

It's not a deal breaker
Yeah, my muscles I get are in my natural course of work or action daily/weekly for practical purposes. I mean, an MMA fighter must used weights to make him have uncanny strength for the numerous positions they may find themselves in. I don't have that strength to be sure, because I don't train for MMA, that's not my focus. Of course a female cannot tell how legit you are at protecting her so she'll be fooled by the stacked rockin body via weightlifting. I'm neither a fighter nor a fooler. I'm just Normal. I work to get money for myself and have to save my energy for Work. I'm selfish like that. I'm selfish for po0n. I'm a selfish bast@rd. I'm shameless. I'm not self-sacrificial much, and that makes me a heel or an Evil looking guy, yet Fine at times mercurial, so I have my bad angles and good and really I'm strange looking in the mirror even to myself (I'm not biased seeing myself with rose-colored glasses - many women DO see me a more than I am not, but if they look Closely they see a disturbing piece of art from the neck up - age is pulling my face, ears, eyes, eyebrows, neck, mouth in different directions now that I am getting older). I'm still horny as fvck, and can't really get enough (during summer months, autumn, but winter it will tapper off - women show so much flesh in the summer it drives me crazy).

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I have met women there in the past but many of them turned out to be attention *****s, though each individual case was different from the last.
Bro just an observation. Can’t call them attention wh0res when they don’t fall in love with you. Instead step your game up.

Come on dude, if 5 girls tell me to go to hell at a gym, I may change my look / approach / words before hitting on the 6th. You are doing something fundamentally wrong if they are ALL giving you the same not interested response.

I don’t see an issue hitting on them, just don’t use the words “come here often?”

Try this line “Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me. And I wanted to put you on notice that I noticed you too. Baby, you float my boat.”

:cool: