Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are your hobbies

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Personally nowadays obsessed mostly with boxing, workouts and billiards

Also looking for something that would make me obsessed with money and economics but I have only some basics knowledge and not found yet something that would make me feel passion towards it..

Last edited:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get too obsessed with money or politics. Makes you angry and often unhappy.

Music is my passion. I used to play in a folky/bluegrass band but don't have the time.

I mountain bike to stay in shape and play disc golf and Dungeons and Dragons to have fun with good people.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Don't get too obsessed with money or politics. Makes you angry and often unhappy.

Music is my passion. I used to play in a folky/bluegrass band but don't have the time.
Music also one of my life long passion

dont care about politics, I like to observe from time to time only

Regarding money... want to find just interest

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fishing. I fished all day today. The birds (eagles, osprey, hawks), chipmunks, I could do without the flies (had to move), tying multiple different baits. My bud caught a few, I got none a big fat goose egg from 7 AM to 2:30 PM. August not a good time to fish (hot). But still the wind, no one around just peaceful.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Fishing. I fished all day today. The birds (eagles, osprey, hawks), chipmunks, I could do without the flies (had to move), tying multiple different baits. My bud caught a few, I got none a big fat goose egg from 7 AM to 2:30 PM. August not a good time to fish (hot). But still the wind, no one around just peaceful.
too ADHD for fishing prefer drive to the desert to find some peace

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
You also into crypto stuff arent u

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You also into crypto stuff arent u
No. I watch content on it though and have a bud who's been into it for years and prodding me to buy some. He's a weirdo (Indonesian wife), but uncanny usually self-sufficient and like will fix just about everything around his house himself, like erecting a fence, doing the wife's bidding plantin trees n' sh!t etc. I'm into physical assets, and just bought 2000 rounds of hollow point from SGAmmo that they'd mispriced today and lo n' behold, they Cancelled my transaction and said they'd made a mistake. It was a severe mispricing, but fvck man, not my problem. I've secured water, food, clothing, shelter, and a means of self-defense out to 2 years and beyond. All other investments are shots in the dark to me beyond physical survival. It's scary TODAY Where to put your cashola. The Fed, and government, the chaos of the elites has given us murky waters that we cannot navigate. 2+2 no longer equals 4 anymore. Math is thrown out the window. So if you can't protect what's yours in your vicinity in your reach, I don't know if you'll truly Own it, in the end, in the crash of things. I know that's a pauper's mentality in the past, but um, this ain't the past anymore. The future looks pretty bleak (to me).

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
No. I watch content on it though and have a bud who's been into it for years and prodding me to buy some. He's a weirdo (Indonesian wife), but uncanny usually self-sufficient and like will fix just about everything around his house himself, like erecting a fence, doing the wife's bidding plantin trees n' sh!t etc. I'm into physical assets, and just bought 2000 rounds of hollow point from SGAmmo that they'd mispriced today and lo n' behold, they Cancelled my transaction and said they'd made a mistake. It was a severe mispricing, but fvck man, not my problem. I've secured water, food, clothing, shelter, and a means of self-defense out to 2 years and beyond. All other investments are shots in the dark to me beyond physical survival. It's scary TODAY Where to put your cashola. The Fed, and government, the chaos of the elites has given us murky waters that we cannot navigate. 2+2 no longer equals 4 anymore. Math is thrown out the window. So if you can't protect what's yours in your vicinity in your reach, I don't know if you'll truly Own it, in the end, in the crash of things. I know that's a pauper's mentality in the past, but um, this ain't the past anymore. The future looks pretty bleak (to me).
If you cant touch it is not real

Yet I know personally ppl who made good money from bit, but they invested in the right time

Last time I took a look there's enormous amount of new cryptocurrencies.. some probably would break through.. which/why is the question

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guitar and singing, basketball, weight lifting, and writing.