Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are your experiences with myspace.com? (online dating)

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone ever pull any trim on myspace?

i've never hooked up with any girls from the internet, but if you're gonna try, myspace seems like a helluva place to do it

there are some seriously amazing women on there!

and it's free, you can message whoever the hell you want

but if your goal is to get a date with a girl on there, it seems like it might be tricky not coming off creepy

anyone done this? tips/experience/stories/comments whatever

i have no experience spitting game via text

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha!

I discovered myspace when some girl at a party told me about it, so I could check out her sister, and refused to give me her number, she said I had to check out myspace...I know really weird.

Well, I'm bored at work and end up signing up and her sister is not feeling me, oh well.

I've been there for like 3 months now and I don't do much, I just respond when people message me.

I got coffee and a movie with some chick that messaged me on there, but I wasn't really feeling her so that was that.

I'm not big into the online dating thing, and even less into taking provacative pictures of myself in an attempt to get some broads. But I found a friend on there that works out alot and does the whole provative picture thing and after I razzed him for it, he told me he meets lots of girls off myspace, so it can work.

Mr. Mystery

Last edited:

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer real life approaching, but I can see myspace being convenient for many people, since women come to you, instead of vice versa.

Anyway, talk to ER!C L!VE, he hunts there.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
So far, there's been SOMETHING wrong with every girl I've met on there.

One claimed to be a wild party-girl type who was comfortable with herself...turned out she was a dorky little nerd who had to overcome her shyness by getting sh!t-drunk every night of her pathetic life.

Another one turned out to have had 120 different sex partners and genital warts...thankfully I didn't ever meet her IRL.

The most recent, we actually hung out in Atlantic City, she seemed pretty affectionate, but now she's breaking dates and not returning phonecalls...I think maybe she thought because we were getting "officially" intimate she had to start playing the bullsh!t games. Because that's what people do when they're dating, right? Right? :rolleyes:

On the bright side, a friend of mine has laid MANY women from MySpace. The good thing about it is that it isn't a "dating site" per se, so people are a lot more comfortable with it.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
funny that they had to change my subject line

anyone else though??

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace.Com is becoming a popular endeavor for people to get a profile for free and interact with lots of people for free too. It's the same for Friendster/Orkut/etc but Myspace has better features. The thing about it is that what you're doing is looking at a profile and just instant messaging or emailing. I can do that with anyone anywhere anytime. All I know is if you're good looking or the girl is not good looking then you might have a chance.

I know a girl that has a myspace account and he thinks he's the "man" for talking with all these girls and hanging out with them. The sad part is.. that he is the one spending the $$$ and he isn't getting any.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have met one women off there..actually no I havent even met her yet..she lives 200 miles away...she is the only one I talk too.

here is what I see from it.

its a waste of time..unless you really have a good purpose for it..or you have the time to do it.

I work 45 hours per week on a cpu on the internet..I get sometime to email this women back and forth.

infact we may never meet..she is just to far away..and in the military so that might not be smart..but yes I like talking to her..so is it ok.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I joined myspace to get in touch with old high school friends and make new friends at my college (I'm taking a semester off, so I want to find some more people that I'll see hen I go back), as well as get in touch with old college friends too. Ironically, I am dating a girl I met off there who goes to my college, whom I added because I was adding random people from the Palomar College group. She lives ten miles away, which ain't too bad unless you drive a huge truck, and so far is a hell of a lot better, more sane, and more fun than the long distance chick I was dating for awhile.