"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

what are your best kiss closes using CAF?

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
Hi
Guys
I am going to go out with a beauty and I would like to use ****y and Funny for a kiss close. Anyone knows a CAF line to use with my date, what are your best kiss closes using CAF?
I would like to try, thanks friends.

Giovanni
:D :D :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
on the first kiss i don't really try to say much. it just happens at the right moment. there is something funny you can do that will drive her mad and get her panties wet. this is something you do when you are kissing for a longer period of time.

go in for the kiss and touch your lips or even the tip of your tongue to her's and then quickly pull your head away. she won't know what to do. smile when you do this so she knows you are teasing. i've had girls go crazy and pull my head towards theirs so i can't get away.
 

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
I agree w/ Knicknack. Lines usually arent good for the first couple of kisses....its more of an unspoken thing, with lots of deep EC. Deep EC, then look down at her lips, then back to eyes, move closer, etc.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
The first kiss... Just give her alot of maybe looks as in you MIGHT kiss her... Get her to crave for it, give her the triangle (eyes, mouth, eyes)... You will see when the moment is right.. Normally a period of silence, a glare inn her eye or a very friendly smile...
 
Top