What are you single guys doing on Vday?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it was Rollo T who mentioned in another post that Vday is a good opportunity to pick up women.

So what are all of you single fellas doing tomorrow night? Do you accept invites to do things with single females you know? Go out with the boys? Hide from everyone?

Me, I'm playing it by ear. No plans unless something interesting comes up.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FM 3321 said:
Interestingly I'm doing the same thing. I'm working to get rid of my female repellent(gut).
Haha, not the healthiest way to trim down but the combination of stress, working LOOOOONG hours, and not having time to eat as much as I like has helped me lose mine.

Who needs the gym when you have to run a business? lol

disfunktional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be going for a beer with a mate, hopefully a few single chicks drowning their sorrows on v-day ;)

If not, gym!!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a blizzard going, and when the snow tapers off it's likely to get even colder. Probably gonna stay in...

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AVERAGE & FRUSTRATED said:
In another words, we can't wait till the supid day is over so that we don't feel like such loosers....

I can almost garantee, all the people that are going to be out to bars and restorants today are going to be Attached.
Why do you have to feel like a loser on this day?
I dont get it?
It just another commercial media hyped BS thing anyway.

Most guys think they need to buy romance on this day, be thankful you have saved alot of cash and you dont feel you have to keep peace with your women on this commercial Joke of a day.

Me i am going to chill, watch some films and relax.

Got a message from a women i have been seeing saying why dont we call it a day, since i have done jack for her, i dont care about her in anyway shape or form, but what made it worse in my eyes she expected something today, expected, so like a chump i have to comply since it is expected, sod that, i dont need this day to be romantic and i sure as hell dont need a women putting pressure on me to comply to her need to feel normal on this day.

To me what is normal is not worrying about the day at all.

Shame people cant see the truth of this, if i wanted to be romantic it will be when i want to be not when i am expected to be, a good women in my eyes will not put pressure on this day as i hope i can prove i dont have to comply! Got another email from a girl i am intouch with who feels the same way, she says its just a joke of a day now and means nothing. She is correct, she said her last BF and her made a deal to not do val, day instead they made a pact to have a sex list instead. Seems far better to me, then having some princess expect to be treated royally.

Captain Ramen

Don Juan
Reaction score
In another words, we can't wait till the supid day is over so that we don't feel like such loosers....

I can almost garantee, all the people that are going to be out to bars and restorants today are going to be Attached.
That is complete bull****. I am happily single today. Today is the best and easiest day to find a girl looking for a one night stand. That may not be your cup of tea but it is mine.

What am I doing tonight?
Banging a girl I haven't met yet.
It is my self-fulfilling prophecy.

Cut your negative attitude and your life will be much better.

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Haha, not the healthiest way to trim down but the combination of stress, working LOOOOONG hours, and not having time to eat as much as I like has helped me lose mine.

Who needs the gym when you have to run a business? lol
What worked for me was getting the stomach flu! You lose an instant 5-10 pounds after all is said and done.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably relax to some absinthe in a bar—thank you for incidentally reminding me, STR8UP—and take a view of the downtown wildlife. What a wonderful evening to be single.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you guys can all send cute little Valentines Day cards to each other :)

Rollo is right.... I just got back from the bank. With the exception of a nice smile and hello, the first thing the 20-something HB8'ish teller said was "So what are you doing for V-Day". I grinned, looked her right in the eyes and asked "You first, what are you doing for V-Day." She mumbles something hoping she might get surprised by being asked out but doesn't think the odds are very good. Then she asks again "So what are you doing?". I shoot one more smile followed by "The fiancee and I are going to dinner."

And one other example. Where I work there are some attractive women to be sure. I overheard two of them chatting, one commented about getting the same old thing, cheap flowers. And the other remarked that the first was lucky since she won't be getting any. And the later one (single, intelligent, witty, fun) is a HB9+ easy.

In both cases you could just hear their pseudo-desperation (almost bordering on guilt) for not having plans on V-Day. The irony is hilarious. This is their day. Its all about them. Yet when they don't have plans their shields completely drop. I'd recommend sarging tonite, find a place with singles and meet up with you wing. It's pretty easy to tell which ones aren't taken - it's like their "I'M Single" transponder is programmed to automatically go off on V-Day.

ice_cream

Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you're trying to pick up girls, and they ask "what are you doing on valentine's day?" What would be the best way to respond?

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ice cream said:
So if you're trying to pick up girls, and they ask "what are you doing on valentine's day?" What would be the best way to respond?
...have something easy/fun planned and simply invite them to meet you and join along (you're the prize, confident, you've got plans so you're interesting, you take initiative and there's no hints of heavy relationshipy/date crap to trigger her warning bells). Best of luck to you man!

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you can guarantee that the only people at bars will be attached?

Actually, the people at bars will probably be the LEAST attached.
Think about it.

If you are taking some girl out on V-day it's supposed to be 'romantic' and 'special' so why would you go to a bar or dance club that you could frequent any other Friday or Saturday night of the year?

The people that will be at bars and dance clubs will be the women who grab all their single friends and drown themselves in 'cosmos.'

They won't be staying at home crying in their beds. They will be with their girlfriends drinking it away.

That's where any of us step in.

Most likely not many will be attached. And the girls that are there will what SOMEONE to be their 'valentine.' Women have low self-esteem about this stuff. They want validation they are 'attractive' etc. This is where you come along...............

I hope you aren't a betting man.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Underage poster in the Mature Man forum. Poster is 21

Last edited by a moderator:

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disfunktional said:
Might be going for a beer with a mate, hopefully a few single chicks drowning their sorrows on v-day ;)
This sounds like a really good plan. Wish I had thought of it.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Three sum with two chicks with boyfriends who already took them out for a nice dinner and gave them gifts... mmmm i love chocolate! Vday should be called Prostitution day in the U.S. cuz every where I go guys are buying sh*t hopin to get sex in return. In other countries like Japan Vday is for EVERYONE and I see couples EXCHANGING GIFTS and having a good time.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
Probably relax to some absinthe in a bar—thank you for incidentally reminding me, STR8UP—and take a view of the downtown wildlife. What a wonderful evening to be single.
Have one for me! Looks like I'm in for the night.