"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What are you looking for on Tinder?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Some chick asked me what I was looking for on Tinder so as to not waste time. Pretty much right off the bat. Curious to see what y'all would reply with.

I told her sex. She unmatched me. Guess she wasn't.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
Some chick asked me what I was looking for on Tinder so as to not waste time. Pretty much right off the bat. Curious to see what y'all would reply with.

I told her sex. She unmatched me. Guess she wasn't.
I wouldn't have said that. Even if she wanted that, she probably doesn't want to feel like a slVt. I usually say "I'm hoping to meet someone that I get along with and take things from there." They are usually pretty satisfied by that answer.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Some chick asked me what I was looking for on Tinder so as to not waste time. Pretty much right off the bat. Curious to see what y'all would reply with.

I told her sex. She unmatched me. Guess she wasn't.
I'm shocked because Tinder is considered more of a hook up app. Most of the Tinder women in this region are nasty anyway.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
I‘ve picked up a line I read from glassguy...

Searching for nothing special, I‘m single and look around. If someone flashes me I don‘t say no to something serious.

Haven‘t got one negative response to this
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Some chick asked me what I was looking for on Tinder so as to not waste time. Pretty much right off the bat. Curious to see what y'all would reply with.

I told her sex. She unmatched me. Guess she wasn't.
You should had said a tunnel to explore.

But seriously, many ladies, believe it or not, think they can find a relationship on tinder. I've been told this countless times.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
You should had said a tunnel to explore.

But seriously, many ladies, believe it or not, think they can find a relationship on tinder. I've been told this countless times.
Every single one i match there is telling me she is searching a relationship. I can‘t even take them serious anymore.
 

AgentofChaos

Banned
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
58
Reaction score
24
Age
47
Women say they are seeking a relationship because it's the most ambiguous term that sounds good. The relationship they seek could be with a dude blowing loads on their face but simply stating they are seeking a relationship is better P.R.


The tinderella obviously thought of op as an unattractive LJBF beta bucks from the beginning or she wouldnt have unmatched soon as he said sex. If she thought he was chad her reply would have been excitedly giving her number to meet for sex, not an unmatch.

OP needs to lookmaxx as much as possible and still may not get anywhere. Women arent looking for knock off Canal St brand Chads. They want the real deal. Good luck op
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Every single one i match there is telling me she is searching a relationship. I can‘t even take them serious anymore.
It's bull or they are just dumb. Either way, play the game. Just looking around for my perfect match and see where life takes me. Short, simple and sweet.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
I've got this question plenty of times... I give a generic answer to the effect of you can't truly say what you want until you meet the person. You only get to know each other so well over text messages and 5 photos let's meet for a drink and see where it goes from there.

This line has brought both one night stands and relationships to me.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
OP: "im looking for the possibility to get to know someone, who knows who you might meet? Let's figure it out, right?"

I use Tindr quite abit. IMHO most 28-35 are looking for a (potential) LTR, or at least the possibility of finding one, most use the 3 date rule. 18-23yo are probably looking for "fun, adventure", and maybe sex.

Maybe in M'urica its different...

Finland-Europe, follow my first paragraph
China, looking for LTR, marriage

I do very good on the T and view it as a DATING app, not a smashing app
Success rate:
18-22yo = introduce, they want to try something different, smash 3 this year (no illusion og LTR)
33-40yo = 3 date rule unless you flirted them to build a buzz and groomed it towards a svexual vibe (smash 5 this year)
being that im 53 I ignore 23-32yo, nothing over 40 unless HB8

I want a LTR, but nothing swinging that way... yet.

my opener:
Hi ;) My name is MrWood, an American living in Helsinki. I like your style, cute smile... let's get acquainted and see where it goes, what do you say?

hint: Instagram is gold for dating
 
Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
you just met her, and you are telling her that she is "speshul" ?
awww how cute (and desperate)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

worldknown

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
44
Reaction score
13
Age
38
Is that against your game? It’s a classic **** test baiting you to tell them you want to sleep with them. You tell them you want a relationship, you fail. You tell them you want to hook up, you fail. You fail this test by answering it. The only way you pass it is by being vague.

Edit: your bashing my line yet I read your opener on Instagram and I nearly chuckled. There’s no way that works. Way too wordy. Simplify it
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Yet you compliment them twice in your Instagram opener and they haven’t responded yet. Ouch
interesting how you are actually arguing with me... you reaction score suggests you should try learning on this site...
it is why you are here, isnt it?

btw: I do very very well with this opener. Why? It compliments something they control, not born with... their style and their smile
A beautiful woman knows they are beautiful and special, they were born that way.

Sir, you have alot to learn about basic woman's nature... which is (or was) why this forum was created... to learn what we men dont know
 
Top