“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What are you guys thinking of Monk mode?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
420
Reaction score
52
Age
23
Probably you saw me in a topic and probably I was saying how to treat a girl.
So I saw monk mode and I thought I should try it.
I am a med student, I will be a doctor in 4-5 years bla bla but I'm 105kg(I lost 30 kg), I don't know much about girls, and the most important one we(with my friends) doesn't have a good social environment.
We can't meet with new people so I'm bad at sociality.
So I decided not to chase women, I should improve myself

BUT
Should I try monk mode? What do you think about it?
I saw a pua mentor and he said It is bull****, you should keep talking, keep meeting with women.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
Probably you saw me in a topic and probably I was saying how to treat a girl.
So I saw monk mode and I thought I should try it.
I am a med student, I will be a doctor in 4-5 years bla bla but I'm 105kg(I lost 30 kg), I don't know much about girls, and the most important one we(with my friends) doesn't have a good social environment.
We can't meet with new people so I'm bad at sociality.
So I decided not to chase women, I should improve myself

BUT
Should I try monk mode? What do you think about it?
I saw a pua mentor and he said It is bull****, you should keep talking, keep meeting with women.
I agree with the PUA mentor.
 

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
Drop the title of Monk mode and just spend time focusing on yourself and working internally. It isn't BS to set aside time to prioritize yourself, your career, your mental health and your fitness. Disregard anyone laying claim to being a "pua Mentor".

Never chase women.

Should you still gain experience with them? Yes, but if you are falling short in others aspects of your life then women should be the bottom of the priority totem poll in most cases. You do not chase after them though, not ever. You can still meet and interact with women while prioritizing your pursuit of success. The issue is a lot of young guys suck at the balancing act and fall into a woman and lose themselves in the process.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I successfully went through a rigorous post-graduate program at a top university. Yet. I always had some girl around. I think its neccassary for ones mental health.
 

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
420
Reaction score
52
Age
23
I successfully went through a rigorous post-graduate program at a top university. Yet. I always had some girl around. I think its neccassary for ones mental health.
I accept with you but I can't make it. I live in a small town and can't find new people to meet
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
420
Reaction score
52
Age
23
Drop the title of Monk mode and just spend time focusing on yourself and working internally. It isn't BS to set aside time to prioritize yourself, your career, your mental health and your fitness. Disregard anyone laying claim to being a "pua Mentor".

Never chase women.

Should you still gain experience with them? Yes, but if you are falling short in others aspects of your life then women should be the bottom of the priority totem poll in most cases. You do not chase after them though, not ever. You can still meet and interact with women while prioritizing your pursuit of success. The issue is a lot of young guys suck at the balancing act and fall into a woman and lose themselves in the process.
Actually not that big. I just feeling lonely and sometimes masturbate tooooo much(and sometimes really have erection problems).
Actually I don't want a girl. I chase a woman for weeks or months and she rejected me but I noticed that If she comes to me tomorrow I won't be happy with that.
I didn't have a relationship for 20 years and I just feel lonely. But as i say if you give me that woman I feel bored with her.
One day I talked with a woman from Instagram. We decided to go out for a date and my attention is finished. I thought not to go date. But after 2 hours she said me I'm younger than her so she didn't want me. My attention became maximum.
I don't know why. I want someone but I escape.
 

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
420
Reaction score
52
Age
23
I’m basically monk mode but I still pursue women. That way, if I don’t get one, I don’t care
Man I will be honest.
I live in a small town and can't meet with new people.
Also I don't know what to do with women because I'm not experienced.
I spent my life with studying, Working and my computer(some virtual things)
So now I'm a med student, I know a little bit coding, photoshop, making music etc.
I was the guy that good at pc and math but bad at women :D
Now I'm reading but just reading..
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Man I will be honest.
I live in a small town and can't meet with new people.
Also I don't know what to do with women because I'm not experienced.
I spent my life with studying, Working and my computer(some virtual things)
So now I'm a med student, I know a little bit coding, photoshop, making music etc.
I was the guy that good at pc and math but bad at women :D
Now I'm reading but just reading..
A virgin too I reckon? I was a virgin till I was 28. I tried pua but never got laid. It wasn’t till I went my own way and started being true to myself that things began clicking. I’ve since had more women than I can recall although the last couple years have been slow.

I know I’m not a Chad nor will I ever be. I don’t try to be something I’m not.
 

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
420
Reaction score
52
Age
23
A virgin too I reckon? I was a virgin till I was 28. I tried pua but never got laid. It wasn’t till I went my own way and started being true to myself that things began clicking. I’ve since had more women than I can recall although the last couple years have been slow.

I know I’m not a Chad nor will I ever be. I don’t try to be something I’m not.
Yess still virgin.
Actually I have this problem. You was virgin till 28 but that wasn't a problem for you.
I'm still 21 but I feel like I'm late for everything. I saw a beautiful physique, I wanted to make it but It feels like I'm late for it because We are in same age but he has a good physique.
I'm making music but Ppople get famous in their 20s so I feel like I'm late.
I should get more social experience and I'm still 21 but I feel I'm late.
I can't get over this problem
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
It's good for extreme cases, the average guy will be better off learning to manage their time better and do multiple things at once. Nobody needs 16 hours a day 7 days a week to work out and focus on financial gains.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Yess still virgin.
Actually I have this problem. You was virgin till 28 but that wasn't a problem for you.
I'm still 21 but I feel like I'm late for everything. I saw a beautiful physique, I wanted to make it but It feels like I'm late for it because We are in same age but he has a good physique.
I'm making music but Ppople get famous in their 20s so I feel like I'm late.
I should get more social experience and I'm still 21 but I feel I'm late.
I can't get over this problem
You can’t be your own man if you use other people are your measuring stick
 

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,644
Age
48
Top