"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

what, are you deaf?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
955
Reaction score
13
Location
DC
You know what i can't stand?

girls who assume that I'm going to be the entire source of the conversation. why do they expect so much? I'm not putting on a show here.

just wanted to say that....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
that is where i look at her and say

"this is where you say something interesting."
 

3rdeye

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Canada
if u get really frusterated with this situation, start talkin to some girl thats right next to her, maybe she'll boost her conversation skills. i dont like wasting my time either so i just move on, we're too young to waste time. an why not get a few girls jealous along the way.
 

The Business Man

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
If they can't keep a simple convo going, they don't deserve to talk with you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top