"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What are u talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

niceonly

Guest
Girls dont want a challenge! people like easy stuff what r u talking about! I have this girl thats a friend who she knows I like and I buy her all this stuff and she says she loves me all the time. she said she might go out with me some day. so you are all wrong
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
ny
Originally posted by niceonly
I have this girl thats a friend who she knows I like and I buy her all this stuff and she says she loves me all the time. she said she might go out with me some day. so you are all wrong
ROFL
 

Pex

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
i think he's joking.... at least i hope so.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
How about instead of dising him we help him out?
 

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Your gonna regret all this when she then says you two are best friends and she doesent want to ruin your two's friendship ..

Dude, shes gonna get used to you buying stuff- wait she probably already is. Now shes gonna use you for your money.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
We can't help him until he wants to help himself. He isn't yet desperate enough to want to understand women, and it doesn't look like he's gone through the one-itis-with-a-friend thing that most of us have gone through.

In time he'll want to learn.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by imnexthere
Do you also believe in the Tooth fairy?
Bwahahahahahahaha. :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

playher

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, California
wow i couldnt help but laugh.

seriously bro, its right in front of you shes using u...
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by niceonly
Girls dont want a challenge! people like easy stuff what r u talking about! I have this girl thats a friend who she knows I like and I buy her all this stuff and she says she loves me all the time. she said she might go out with me some day. so you are all wrong
Ahahahahha!

I don't know if theres hope.

But, read the bible.
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
C-Lo'zed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top