Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what are the traits of being a man?

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that MAN should control to his temper, does it mean at all times? What if it is reasonable?
-----------------
This girl wants me mad for all times of my life. Her comments, suggestions, wants,… all of this sucks me. She is being self-centered. Maybe she thinks I cannot do this, I cannot do that… she doesn’t believe in me being a man. I think she is underestimating my masculinity.
-----------------
Whenever I want something I am asking first for her opinion because I want her to accept it, if she does not like it, I get disappointed. And if I pushed what I want, she will act not to enjoy it.
-----------------
On our first month relationship, I bought a motorbike for me and you know what? she does not like it, I don’t know why.

What are ways to unleash my anger?

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that MAN should control to his temper, does it mean at all times?
Yes, there may be a few times where something will really get under your skin and you may lose control over yourself, otherwise it's about your self-discipline and how well you can control yourself and guide and lead her.

Maybe she thinks I cannot do this, I cannot do that… she doesn’t believe in me being a man. I think she is underestimating my masculinity.
Some will say on this site you are being tested, I have the perspective that there are some women who are so used to being let down or otherwise having to fend for themselves that a "seed of doubt" has been placed and it will take a lot of work to make her see things differently (also known as emotional baggage).

Whenever I want something I am asking first for her opinion because I want her to accept it, if she does not like it, I get disappointed.
Just because you two are going out doesn't mean you stop doing things to please you, if you have the money and it makes you happy then by all means do it.

I bought a motorbike for me and you know what? she does not like it, I don’t know why.
Take her for a ride or show her how fun one can be, tell her to live a little.

What island in the P.I. do you live in, Tatlong?

FlawlessBadBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
A man doesn't give a damn about little things. He sees the big picture, which is that men and women were put on Earth to have sex and populate. Everything else is just icing on the cake. Next time this girl of yours starts gettin all "controlling," grab ur balls and think to yourself "I don't need this ****, I could be blowin my load on some girls face instead of listenin to her," and your attitude towards caring about her whining will change.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
26 and still wondering what the traits of a man are? Bro..I'm not trying to clown ya..but Jesus...grab your nut sack for a second.

What makes a man a MAN comes down to a simple ooncept...

A MAN KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS...HE IS DECISIVE...AND HE HANDLES HIS BUSINESS. PERIOD.

When it comes to you and your woman...a motorcycle?? Why should she care? If you used your own money to buy it and she didn't spend a dime on it...screw her! You want it..you took it...don't worry about what she thinks. Of course, she will get pissy...Thats what women do. Men ACT and take what they want. Boys ASK FOR PERMISSION.

There are too many metrosexuals running around worrying about their nails and hairstyle rather than embracing what being a man is.

There was a thread on this before in the ANYTHING ELSE section regarding american media and the p*ssification of men in the United States.

Tons of commercials and TV shows has some sort of AFC fella getting dragged by that balls by his woman. Its sad.

Another DJ had a great quote regarding MEN.

Taken from another DJ - "Take a look at the world. Take a look at the war in Iraq. The boys in Iraq are being trained to be MEN. Military, Decisive and Passionate. The boys in the United States watch commercials of men getting manicures, pedicures, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy....US boys are growing up to be P*SSY!"

I'm not saying go out and be a militant...but DO respect yourself and embrace what being a man is. If your woman questions it in ANY fashion...then my friend...she probably is right.

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HPNOTIQ,

sorry I have to disagree with you about the military. It does not train boys to be men. it trains boys (and now girls) to follow orders without thinking about the consequenses of their actions. That's not the traits of an adult.

so what makes a man a man? I will sum up it in one word, what my grandfather told me:

"Responsibility"

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, that and a set of testicles.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
Take her for a ride or show her how fun one can be, tell her to live a little.
yeah and after hes taken her for a ride, they can ride his moterbike together:p

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't u seen the Sears commercials ? Every man wants tools for x-mas. If you dont want tools / toolset, your not a real man.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guyz

I could do and want things that I like but not most of the time. Sometimes self-control is my problem, I’m only human i cannot resist it.

Her mother cheated his father when my GF was 12 years old. She knows that her mother is a ***** liar, but she cannot do anything as she was already manipulated. Her mother does have more time with her lover than with her daughter. This is true, since I know her family.

I know her past may affect her mentally. How can I help her? What are the things should I do?

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44
Haven't u seen the Sears commercials ? Every man wants tools for x-mas. If you dont want tools / toolset, your not a real man.
.....like Tim "the Toolman" Taylor