“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What are the things that make an existing relationship worth choosing over the desire to be with someone else?

tesla8520

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
217
Reaction score
73
From a post by a woman who feels attracted to another man while she's in a relationship with her husband, who she feel is the right man in every way:

I've been married to my husband for a year and I love him more than anything; he's the right man for me in every way. However, lately I've noticed that I'm starting to think and fantasize more often—something I almost never used to—about what sex might be like with someone else, for example, a colleague of mine with whom I work a lot and who is a very attractive man. I'm basically a pretty and fairly good-looking woman, so I get a lot of compliments, which further amplifies these thoughts. I believe in marriage, so I don't know why I've started to feel a little scared by the thought of never again experiencing that new feeling you get when you're with someone for the first time. Is this normal? Is it some kind of "door-closing" panic? What can I do about these thoughts?

What she's saying is simply normal.*
We all feel attracted to other people, even when we're already in relationships.

That said, the choice is always ours.
But what is that choice based on?

Certainly on how we feel within that relationship.
That relationship must have elements that make it worth staying.

Here, we get to the heart of the matter.
If you've ever found yourself in this situation, you had feelings or an attraction for someone else, but you were already married or in a relationship, and you're a man of values, what were the elements that made you stay?

The elements of the relationship that made you realize it was simply worth staying, or better yet, in a negative case, leaving.


*: for many sosuavers here, emotional detaching from a woman it's a bad sign, and most veterans here would see that like a "disrespect" behaviour, but actually human nature programmed us to feel that desire to someone we feel compatible with, and most people would say that if you give it "time", the "flame" will shrink, and this desire will pass.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,858
Reaction score
19,076
She is bored. This really isn't that hard.

I'm not understanding what the obsession is with so many people suddenly trying to go to a phD level with all this stuff when you can just add 2+2 and get the right answer, which is usually much simpler and more correct.
 

tesla8520

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
217
Reaction score
73
She is bored. This really isn't that hard.

I'm not understanding what the obsession is with so many people suddenly trying to go to a phD level with all this stuff when you can just add 2+2 and get the right answer, which is usually much simpler and more correct.
That is what sosuave is for.
Learning how to recognize bored women, make them see you as someone that fullfill their desire for fun, or whatever else might be.
Sosuave, also prepare you for the nature when she will be bored again,so you have to find a new escamotage.

That is how men focus their lives on pleasing women, and not actually on building something of value in their life, and don't care much about how she feels.
 
Top