What are the symtoms of an AW?

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read some posts lately, and im concerned if the girl im going after right now might be an AW afterall, so can anyone tell me what are the basic symtoms of an AW? Their social status, usuall behavior, personality, etc...thx a lot

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic Attention ***** Symptoms:

-many guy "friends"
-wears designer clothes
-spends forever getting ready because they have to look perfect on the outside to hide their ugly inside
-poor self-esteem, to the point where its ridiculous
-constantly exaggerate stories and lie
-if they have a bf they always cheat on them
-very sexually suggestive
-displays little self-control
-has a bad habit such as drugs, shopping or alcohol
-uses extravegant phrases to describe everyday events:
-meets someone at work and then refers to that person as "my friend." They cannot stand the fact that some people won't like them
-always plays the role of the victim, meaning it will always be your fault if you argue

This is just a small list of the top of my head. These chicks are fun to fuvk and that's it. It not even worth it to keep them around as a fuvk buddy or gasp....a gf because they'll make your life a living hell.

PIMP

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, im not sure if mine is actually an aw or not, here's what she's like

she does have some male friends, im not sure if u can say a lot, but most of her male friends are ppl she knew for quite a long time and quite close to her

she does have A LOT of clothes, but they aren't very expensive ones or specially designed

she usually doesn't put on any make up at all......not even in school

she does have a bit of low self esteem and sometimes don't believe in herself, and she can be shy and easilly embrassed, but i think some of that is due to the fact she is disliked by some people in school, but she seems to be ok with that fact as well

bad habbit.........hmmmm.........she doesn't do drugs nor alchoholic, but she is a very obessive and crushy person, she can have obessessions over a person or object very easily, although they don't usually last long. She loves reading and playing internet games, and the other thing is that she sometimes can't make decisions.

i don't think she always blame on other ppl during a problem, she does say sorry when she feels like she has the fault.

However, she kinda loves attention as well i think, or maybe it's just me, coz she seems to be always trying to me make jealous, to prank calls to me, tease me and go against me etc, are these acts of attention wanting in general, or it's just me in particular from this girl?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah Pimp-sicle has got it right :)

Lost In The Sea
she does have some male friends, im not sure if u can say a lot, but most of her male friends are ppl she knew for quite a long time and quite close to her

when you dealing with h0es and they hanging with male friends and coming up with excuses to act up

you will hear :

" i went to school with him "

" known him for ages " ( this can be 3 weeks in a lying b*tches vocab )

" he's my best friend "

" he's just my dealer "

soon as i hear a b*tch say one of those it's a red flag

quite close to her

good question. why ?

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she's grade 9 and her males friends are mostly ppl she has known since grade 6, and i have only known her since last year, so does that count or she's showing a red flag

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO pimp-sicle you kinda scared me while i read ur post...

I have many friends
I wear nice clothes and have good fashion
Im take some time to look good
I kinda mislead girls a lot
I like using funny lines
And..
I like to make it sound like its the girls fault so i get benifit from it :)

By the way... Im a guy...

Does this mean im a Attention...B@stard/Player? haha

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Lost In the Seas

nah man she is cool

she is still in school lol !

how old are you ?

how old is she ?

my advice pertains to older chicks

after high school most people lose touch

just seen alot of lying wh0res uses those lines cause they think it's logic that can't be refuted

but i always sweat em why to push buttons and see what pops out of the till

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
for a girl like that yeah, typical teen girls acts like that. as i recall being in high school. yes i will define that as attention who.re. if she can't do anything fun without another in her presence. then it shows.