Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are the chances?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decided to give tinder a go today for the first time, matched with a girl and sent her a message saying something along the lines of that she had good taste in men by matching with me (A bit cheesy I know..)

About 5 minutes later I get a text from my fuk buddy:

Her: ''So you think my housemate has good taste in men?''
Me: ''lol''

Unreal... Never met her housemate before

Might have just lost a good fuk buddy lol.. oh well..

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like it was a sh1t test.

Sounds like your fvck buddy was purposely using her housemate's account, to stalk you and see if you were actively looking for other girls to fvck, besides her. Not knowing the trap, you bit the hook she/they laid out.

Your fvck buddy was likely hoping to believe that she is special and even maybe that she is the only woman you really want. Now she has confirmed she's not special that way, expect some change from her. She might pursue you harder out of jealously or she may even go cold out of losing hope for more. Have a strong frame, regardless.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
What? She's a fvck buddy, why would she care? There's no exclusivity with being a fvck buddy. Her question doesn't suggest it's going to change anything, so don't change your frame.

Just continue with the frame that she's a fvck buddy, because it's normal to fvck others while having a fvck buddy. In fact I think that's the entire point of being fvck buddies, it's just for the sex without any demand of being exclusive.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? She's a fvck buddy, why would she care? There's no exclusivity with being a fvck buddy. Her question doesn't suggest it's going to change anything, so don't change your frame.

Just continue with the frame that she's a fvck buddy, because it's normal to fvck others while having a fvck buddy. In fact I think that's the entire point of being fvck buddies, it's just for the sex without any demand of being exclusive.
**** test?

Fellas (and lady), she simply sent him a text to let him know that the girl he Tinder'ed was her roommate.

You know, like "small world eh?"

I don't think it had anything to do with her jealousy.
I completely agree with both of you AND women can be weird. My post was simply intended as a precaution of awareness based on the later.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I'd post an update on this..

I kept frame and then hit her up as I usually do when I get back into town after my work swing, but radio silence from her.. Shame as she is a good lay but I'll put it down as a broken plate unless she gets in contact.