Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are the biggest red flags for you?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexting is up to you. If she is worth something to you being around is the guys decision. Im saying that their are certain traits that women have that should not suprise us.
This one, yes could be do to the upbringing(her not offering) but I would not hold your breath if you think she is worried about your bad feelings over her "whoops" moment of stepping on your stick.
If a guy enguages her in a verbal battle over these things you will see she may pussify you in her mind.
Nexting is an option. Maybe your best one but im saying she sees it as a insignificant little usb and wouldnt warrant your reaction.
Kinda like when Amber called Johnny depp a big fcking baby on that audio clip when they were fighting when he was trying to emotionally complain to her. Thats just part of heir solopsistic conditioning.
But then again if her dad wooped her azz when she was young and gave her dicipline she might have offered.

Maybe just spank her? Take her in the bedroom and start spanking her azz and tell her its for the fcking usb she didnt replace so your getting your money back. Haha
I didn’t complain. You’re reading into things.

I’m trying to do my game right and I thought that the alpha thing to do is to cut off people who don’t offer to fix **** they’ve broken. I didn’t complain at all. Not sure where you’re reading that

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great example of the perplexities that engulf men when they expect a women to be accountable or gallant.
I mentioned it a while back, my uncle is a counsellor he runs it as a charity, women use the counselling service and DO NOT donate as a group. they have no code of honour when it comes to men and the service men give.

However if you help there child they donate as if you are a king.

if men are thinking that after putting a womans shed up, in return she will drop 4 beers around his later, like a man honourably would. Men are wrong.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said in general. It is an "if" you did thing.
If thats your boundry then go with it.
Any other red flags from this chic?
Well to be honest you are complaining about it to a forum so...i dunno bro maybe your just not that into her
I’m not complaining. If there’s one thing I hate about this forum is if you bring up anything you’re labeled as the most beta traits imaginable.

I’ve seen more whining on this forum about stupid **** then I’ve ever done so don’t even give me that.

I brought up what happened and what I plan to do about it. I brought it here for guys to weigh in. Nowhere am I complaining about it.

As for other red flags, she’s obviously trying to manipulate me into a relationship but that’s normal imo and something I can handle as nexting is the easiest option for me.

As for “maybe you’re not that into her” I’m not looking for a wife, Disney man. Being into her has nothing to do with anything. I enjoy the sex

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh??lol
Relax dude your snapping out. Now i can see why your struggling over a usb stick. The weak dudes always resort to the name calling but ill take it as a compliment tough guy.
Whatever dude. I see you’re one of those guys who is tough on a forum but a virgin in his real life. Ignored

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women would have some red flags.

[Do not pass go, Do not collect $200, Run]

- Absent Father / Daddy issues
- Abusive Mother/ Mommy issues
- Severe mental health issues/ Medication/Therapy
- Drug abuser/Alcoholic

[Critical]

- Tattoos
- Piercings other than ear lobes
- Lots of guy friends/No girlfriend group
- Low interest/Enthusiasm/ Compliance
- Flakes twice without rescheduling

[Medium]

- No hobbies
- Spoiled
- Bad with finances/Manipulative
- Unemployed
- Recent break-up/Looking for rebound.
- Tries to control/dominate plans

Any of these red flags - Disqualify as potential LTR.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

- Drug abuser/Alcoholic

[Critical]

- Tattoos

[Medium]

- No hobbies
- Spoiled
- Unemployed

This is what I was looking for. Thanks mate

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why didnt you lead the convo and advise her to buy you another usb stick?

"id appreciate when your out, if you got me another USB 16gb one, for the one you broke last night"

her response will tell you everything you need to know

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why didnt you lead the convo and advise her to buy you another usb stick?

"id appreciate when your out, if you got me another USB 16gb one, for the one you broke last night"

her response will tell you everything you need to know
Her response already did. I’m not into making people be something they aren’t

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

- Drug abuser/Alcoholic

[Critical]

- Tattoos

[Medium]

- No hobbies
- Spoiled
- Unemployed

Agree with all of these, but I would add single mothers to this list, probably in the critical area

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her response already did. I’m not into making people be something they aren’t
what you have to realise is, women havent got honour pre-programmed into them like men. they are rescued from every life decision they make by men, and think men are clowns. Most women dare there chap to leave everyday knowing hes that cucked he wont go nowhere.

you have to be the guy that says "Hey, you hold on a minute, I want word with you"

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what you have to realise is, women havent got honour pre-programmed into them like men. they are rescued from every life decision they make by men, and think men are clowns. Most women dare there chap to leave everyday knowing hes that cucked he wont go nowhere.

you have to be the guy that says "Hey, you hold on a minute, I want word with you"
I disagree, if she’s daring me to leave I can leave easily and find another girl

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Saying she loves you inside of 2 months
  • Extreme appearance styles such as crazy or strange hair, tons of tattoos, strange clothing
  • Tons of guy friends, even if they are 5 leagues below her
  • Complains about things a lot (anything - the world, people etc)
  • Glass is half-empty outlook/attitude
  • Sh*t tests
  • Easily angered/offended
  • Lack of hobbies or interests
  • Jealousy/insecurity
  • Entitlement

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mentioned it a while back, my uncle is a counsellor he runs it as a charity, women use the counselling service and DO NOT donate as a group. they have no code of honour when it comes to men and the service men give.

However if you help there child they donate as if you are a king.

if men are thinking that after putting a womans shed up, in return she will drop 4 beers around his later, like a man honourably would. Men are wrong.
in 2 marriages and quite a few girls I’ve lived with:

male jobs are done by the man. Heavy lifting. Fixing things. Even shopping (I find it’s usually been me who nips to the shops if we need something)

however, the dishes, laundry, you don’t get compensated. They still aim for 50/50 on that.
they take male jobs as kind of a human right.

saying that, with our daughter I’m a bit like that. A lot of little childcare jobs are hers by default. I will do anything asked But I just kind of automatically delegate it to her.

it’s almost as if physical work is assumed for the man and child rearing assumed to the female, it’s almost like it’s biologically hardwired into us and isn’t a social construct.
it’s almost as if humans evolved over millions of years and each sex adapted to the role it was best suited to, to create a good team where everyone knows their job.

that’s obviously chauvinistic and sexist though, isn’t it?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drug use or alcohol abuse.
Uses the word "fur-babies"
Smokes
fake eyelashes
"smoky eye" or Cleopatra eyeliner
has Adams apple

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, if she’s daring me to leave I can leave easily and find another girl
I'm not on about you, what you have to realise is men have devalued themselves to the point of desperate clowns. shes probably never come acros a guy who holds her accountable or tells her to replace something shes broke.

you have to mould her or get rid of her, either scenario suits you

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not on about you, what you have to realise is men have devalued themselves to the point of desperate clowns. shes probably never come acros a guy who holds her accountable or tells her to replace something shes broke.

I have abundance mentality and despise drama. Nexting is the only option. She’ll be coming back and then I will either make sure I don’t bring my sh*t around her, or just stay away. Either suits me.

I think the best policy is to stay centred and accountable within your areas of what you can control. Women cannot be controlled and I refuse to try because they play the manipulation game too well and can make you control her how SHE wants to be controlled, which makes you just as much her b*tch as anything imo

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The only way the culture can change and become healthier for everyone involved, is if men as a collective start holding other men accountable for having no healthy sense of dignity. We cant blame women for the way white knights, simps and soyboys treat themselves, allow themselves to be treated, treat women, and how all that affects women. WE have to change.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We cant blame women for the way white knights, simps and soyboys treat themselves, allow themselves to be treated, and treat women. WE have to change.
I agree its totally mens fault, theres no pimp that blames women for mutiny on his ship