Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. is she a b!tch?
2. does she dress like a hoe?

99.9999% are b!tch hoes, here.:rofl:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For flings or just one night, the bar is lowered, but when it comes to dating and relationships, I'll add a couple of things.

Tattoos are a personal turn off, but I've made an exception if other boxes are checked.

Now, *this* should be a red flag for anyone thinking of graduating her into a relationship:
If she speaks of her past and she's always the 'victim' and it's never her fault, walk away.
If you want to give the benefit of the doubt, ask her what she's regretted and/or learned from her past relationship mistakes. If she says that she can't think of any mistakes she's made, then don't just walk away. Run!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As i approach my 30's one i keep an eye out for is being overly flirtatious with everyone and anyone

a chick i opened on sat night later reproached me and was swarming me with interest , but when my wingman arrived her attention diverted to him ( shiny new object ) she was then trying to have a conversation with both of us and offered both of us her number

I declined as i found it odd and my wingman is on one hell of a dry spell so felt he needed it more

thinking about it more now it was probably a red flag

He is taking her out tomorrow so it could be interesting to see what develops ( and if i was correct )

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when the girl does not ask questions about you - low interest
this is all of them, they naturally have solipsism, youll come across one who has a great dad every now and then, she will be cool.

when the girl does not offer to pay her part of the bill - low interest/manipulation
paying half her bill means shes not interested. if its the first 2 dates

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
paying half her bill means shes not interested. if its the first 2 dates
Here I mean I was constantly paying for both. I found my last plate at the beginning had high interest in me and always offered to pay her part or pay the next bill for both if I pay for both this time. And once I found her interest decreased she stopped doing that.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Additionally, if you are in the same group with the chick and if she does not laugh on your jokes that might be also a sign of low interest.

I found once she girl is into you - she will smile regardless of the bs which some out of your mouth.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And my personal one - I do not like when the girl drinks more than me. My last plate was cool to drink a couple of beers every day while I mostly drink once per week when I am out.
In the long term that chick may be overweighted. In short term - she may hook up with some other dudes or do some BS while being drunk.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about or comparing you to an ex in any way. That happens and it's hard next for me. Not going to entertain any girl who is stuck in her past.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about or comparing you to an ex in any way. That happens and it's hard next for me. Not going to entertain any girl who is stuck in her past.
Yeah, actually even mentioning her ex at any point during the first couple of dates

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If they complain about an ex or mention a cheating ex.

If she has a flaky/flighty personality

If she is showing super high interest right from the start, despite you doing nothing

If she is always super jealous
Could you elaborate on why complaining about an ex or cheating ex is a red flag?

And also super high interest.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you elaborate on why complaining about an ex or cheating ex is a red flag?

And also super high interest.
I see it as a sign of a victim mentality. Also, respective exes should not be mentioned or have any weight on the current relationship. I'm not dating your ex, thus I don't need to hear about him or what he did or did not do.

My last girlfriend mentioned one of her exes put a gun in her mouth when he was angry one time. Also said he reaches out usually once a year to her just to say what's up. She told me all of this very casually like it was no big deal.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Ex’s who were “narcissists” and talking about it a lot (as said above). Victim mindset. Not good.

- women without a father figure. Doesn’t need to be a dad, could be a stepdad. The female only family produces women who are female oriented and don’t identify with men. Dalia Dipolito was from a no father household.

- Extremely career focussed. She sees life in terms of attainment. You will end up being childcare for her. Often this is evidence of underlying conditions, such as feminism. In this case, she will see you as an enemy and is unable to bond to a male.

- extremely focussed on her “girl group” of friends. These girls will tell her terrible advice that she wants to hear. They will overstate her market value to make her feel better. They will meddle, and basically ruin your relationship. She will also share all of your personal stuff with them, and her friends husbands will find out. Many women have a few close friends rather than this “group” dynamic thing.

- unduly focussed on beauty and clothes/ possessions is a massive red flags.This is why men who chase “hot girls” often get burned as they aren’t actually chasing “hit girls” they are chasing “superficial girls”

- Any outward altruism (sometimes this can be a good thing but often not). If she’s posting all the time about various social causes she most likely in it for the publicity and often these people areawful people. This is the same for men.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great example of the perplexities that engulf men when they expect a women to be accountable or gallant.
Now thats not to say some wont replace it or she should.
Minor thing but the mental framework is big.
Women like to barrow but not repay.
Dont expect much from them other then empty balls good food and a massage. And drama.
Instead of "I was thinking if the roles were reversed" you possibly could have said she was replacing it with another and you might forgive her if she put some naughty disgusting filthy selfies and vids on it for you of herself. Haha
Are you saying that instead of nexting I should accept that women will be this way and just take better care of my stuff when around them?