Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are the biggest red flags for you?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the biggest red flags for you when you date a new chick?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A red flag for me with my fwb yesterday that has me decided to next her.

I brought a USB over to watch some stuff. She accidentally stepped in it or something while it was in the computer. She apologized but never offered to replace it. It still works but I was just thinking if the roles were reversed I would offer to replace it because I damaged her property.

She then got pouty when I wasn’t talking to her instead of realize where the fault lay.

Next.

Billtx49

Reaction score
A red flag for me with my fwb yesterday that has me decided to next her.

I brought a USB over to watch some stuff. She accidentally stepped in it or something while it was in the computer. She apologized but never offered to replace it. It still works but I was just thinking if the roles were reversed I would offer to replace it because I damaged her property.

She then got pouty when I wasn’t talking to her instead of realize where the fault lay.

Next.
That episode speaks lack or respect…

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of my head I can recall a couple that may be applied for pretty much every girl:

when the girl does not ask questions about you - low interest
when the girl is in her phone with you - low interest
when the girl does not offer to pay her part of the bill - low interest/manipulation
when the girl is constantly delays her replies on your text - low interest

Billtx49

Reaction score
Additionally, what is the solution to this? I’ve noticed many people disrespect me tho I never do anything to deserve it
Nothing commands respect more than recognized power. Read up on that.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A book on power has been mentioned here before. Believe it called laws of power. Search this forum.
I have it and read it and follow it. In my experience the ones who disrespect me are people trying to manipulate me to do what they want me to do

Billtx49

Reaction score
I have it and read it and follow it. In my experience the ones who disrespect me are people trying to manipulate me to do what they want me to do
If that’s what’s happening, they probably see you as an Easy yes man. Knowledge becomes power so continue reading up on human behavior.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that’s what’s happening, they probably see you as an Easy yes man. Knowledge becomes power so continue reading up on human behavior.
I’m not an easy yes man at all. I’ve always done what I want. But they try soooo hard. I’ve never been swayed to do anything I don’t want to do

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
If they complain about an ex or mention a cheating ex.

If she has a flaky/flighty personality

If she is showing super high interest right from the start, despite you doing nothing

If she is always super jealous