What are the best non-pub/club venues for meeting chicks?

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having trouble with this too, especially coming from a culture where nightlife is a big deal.

These days I try the gym, but I've found it to be highly situational; at some hours there are a lot of women of interest, while at other hours they're quite scarce.

The "traditional" non-club venues may work or may not in your area (e.g. bookstores, coffee shops, etc.), but their validity as such an avenue is likely more a matter of demographics and distances than anything else. If you're from inside a larger city, you might also try things like dessert-shops (e.g. frozen-yogurt) on weekend nights if the neighborhood in question has a lot of women of interest, but the same limitations and problems apply.

As for later-night action, I have no idea. I have no idea where, say, a woman who doesn't like nightlife but wants to get picked up would be at, say, 12:30 am on a Friday night.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got into salsa dancing. Mostly no booze and lots of women, many of them hot.

MattTheW

Don Juan
Reaction score
I took up ballroom
But salsa is where you want to be going
Yoga is ok - but difficult to build up anything due to the nature of the classes
Unless the women hang around at the end of the class it's difficult to talk

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But salsa is usually held in a night club so that counts as night club game. You should try it in shops such as malls. Surely everyone has to shop once in a while.