Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are some variations of the kiss test?

DedOne88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so your on a date and ready to do the kiss test, but you realize your date does not have her hair down. Does anbody know any variations of the kiss test?

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've thought of that problem, since the girl I've started going out with never has her hair down..

Haven't tried it yet, but this is what I've come up with, look into her eyes, smile, if she does the same then you're on the right track. Brush a bit of hair out of her face and behind her ears if you can, if not then just gently down the side of her face I suppose, the aim is to get your hand on the side of her neck. Basically, if she is still smiling and not pulling away then slowly move your head closer and do it. Thats what I'm planning to do pretty soon...

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread should be interesting.i could use a test like the one above. does anyone else have any other ways?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DedOne88
Alright, so your on a date and ready to do the kiss test, but you realize your date does not have her hair down. Does anbody know any variations of the kiss test?
the kiss therory : Keep It Simple Stupid is good plan for me.