Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what are some things to say when a woman tells you that she is busy.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me and this girl flirt and stuff so I got her number the other day and we made plans but she broke them because she was called into work. Today I asked her if she was down to hang out then she gave me a list of things she's doing without offering alternative times for us to hang out. Should I back off? go and find someone else?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
She's Not Interested

MountainSlide said:
Today I asked her if she was down to hang out then she gave me a list of things she's doing without offering alternative times for us to hang out. Should I back off? go and find someone else?
Yes.

Pretty_Tone

Don Juan
Reaction score
MountainSlide said:
me and this girl flirt and stuff so I got her number the other day and we made plans but she broke them because she was called into work. Today I asked her if she was down to hang out then she gave me a list of things she's doing without offering alternative times for us to hang out. Should I back off? go and find someone else?

you must remember you are the creator of the universe she is just a measly spec in the cosmos.

When she was called into work you shouldn't have rescheduled another date with her and either continued flirting with her like it was no big deal, waited for her to reschedule, or just ignore. most of all pursue other OPTIONS. because if you had other options this question would be irrelevant to you.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty_Tone said:
you must remember you are the creator of the universe she is just a measly spec in the cosmos.

When she was called into work you shouldn't have rescheduled another date with her and either continued flirting with her like it was no big deal, waited for her to reschedule, or just ignore. most of all pursue other OPTIONS. because if you had other options this question would be irrelevant to you.

I'm on it dude. I just moved to a new city so I don't know that many people but you're right. But I am constantly working on new things and right now people just flow in and out of my life. I don't think that the question is irrelevant to anyone; because I'm trying develop the right mindset right now and sometimes need a bit of guidance.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She wouldn't be too busy if Channing Tatum asked her out. Your princess is in another castle. Erase and replace, she already did.

Case closed. Exit the courtroom.

Sino Zane

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
She wouldn't be too busy if Channing Tatum asked her out. Your princess is in another castle. Erase and replace, she already did.

Case closed. Exit the courtroom.
Exactly. Nor would she be too busy if Tom Brady asked her out. On the contrary, she'd be begging him to go out with her. Ignore her and move on.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You reply back with "ok". No counteroffer = no interest. An interested girl makes it easy. Time to move on.

Montague_Leach

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite frankly, you should be insulted by the behaviour of this lass my friend. Twice she had the opportunity to spend time with you, both of those opportunities she turned you down. I'd say nothing more to her my friend, your time should be more important than a list of things had to do. Find a girl who wants to spend quality time with you.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Cool, no problem" then find another women.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i usually just reply "ok" and end it. Sometimes if texting, and she is being a bit cvnty, I just reply with "k".

Like everybody said, this is her way of saying "NOT INTERESTED". Thats about as direct as you can expect a woman to be. Be glad she saved you the trouble or pursuing an uninterested woman.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm way more persistent than almost anyone on SoSuave, and have probably banged more "uninterested" (by SoSuave terms) girls than most guys here have banged "interested" girls. But....

MountainSlide said:
If only one of these things happened - I'd still be pushing on.

But when both things happen - it's a sign that she's really not that interested.

1. Women rarely get "called into work" as much as they use it for an excuse. If I get that, or "my sister just called last minute and needs me to babysit", or anything along those lines. I assume someone higher on her priority list asked her to do something.

2. When I ask a woman to do something and instead of just saying "I'm busy that day" they list their life story for the next week - I believe that's cognitive dissonance at work. All she knows is she doesn't want to hangout, and her brain is coming up with a thousand reasons at once as to why.

So yeah... I'd just move on at this point.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, the rule is if they make a counter-offer, I accept it if I can. If they don't, I NEXT them.