What are some sharp comebacks for her insulting remarks?

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl said this to me a few days ago :

Girl : Oh my god, look at the way you dress. Your clothes are nice but it doesn't look good on you. Only good looking guys will look good on your outfit.

BW : Argh shut the f*ck up....and mind your own business.

Girl : HAHA :D

BW : Im going out for a smoke and a drink at the bar. Just leave me alone.

Girl : Oh so you smoke and drink? You know what, you're too young to smoke and drink. You should consider drinking plain water instead :D

BW : I used to drink with my ex-gf. So what's the problem with me drinking? Tell me what's your problem now!!!

Girl : Cause you're a little kid, and I can't believe it that you have a girlfriend. Even an ugly guy like you could get a girlfriend. I guess that ex-gf of your must have been a fool to choose you or she's either desperate and ugly like you. :D

BW : Now what the f*ck is your problem? Just tell me who the hell you are to interfere with my life. No offense, but mind your own business.

Girl : :D ,don't get piss off ok...........I hope my jokes dont offend you. :D It's so funny, I just can't stop laughing :D

BW: Shut the f*ck up!

Girl : :D , it's so funny. ROFL!

BW : :mad:

I am getting pissed off since that day,and I am still angry over what she said........ If I am gonna see her again , I am going to make sure I will insult her in return to hurt her feelings. What a SCUM!!!!!!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did those insults start? Where did they come from? Do you know this girl at all? Did you not understand her sarcasm? are you actually ugly?

Reaction score
she was telling you to have sex with her - y was she giving u so much attention??

tell her some ugly jokes - like your mama (or her) is so ugly that..........

Reaction score
she could have been on drugs - she was laughing at shyt that isn't even funny - dont get y she was laughing??

DJmonster

Don Juan
Reaction score
she just loved getting a reation out of you. She thought it was so funny, because you kept giving her the angry reaction she was looking for. (she's probably also on crack) The only way to possibly get back at her is, when she says something insulting, calmly turn towards her (taking your time) and look her straight in the eye. This will make her feel uneasy. Slowly crack a smile (again, take your time). Then ask her if she needs a hug

You've got to do something to make her feel awkward. By insulting her back, you're just playing her little game.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah i LOVE that type of women! I constantly get into these neg-hit sessions with girls i know and we just go on and on neg-hitting eachother and cracking jokes and its HILARIOUS! From last night (diff convo pieces):

her: i can always get sex... just after i make a lil call
me: oh... so you got a credit card? :D
her: (starts cracking up and plays along)

her: now tell me you love me and blow me kisses
me: did you just say blow?
me: you're getting WAY ahead of yourself, girl!
me: im still thinking whether i'll let you hold my hand
her: whether you'll LET me? aren't you full of yourself? :D
me: you know it! :)

(stolen from Senor Fingers, LMFAO)

her: you did you find anyone to take home?
me: no such luck :)
her: you SUCK
me: (laughing) with friends like you...
her: i'm so supportive
me: loser
her: *****
me: (grinning) you're hurting my feelings...
her: ok i'm sorry sweetie... better?
me: nah, i like the vicious you better
her: don't eat those words later
me: i don't eat.. words *licks lips with a sly grin* ;)
her: (laughing)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by BornWinner
A girl said this to me a few days ago :

Girl : Oh my god, look at the way you dress. Your clothes are nice but it doesn't look good on you. Only good looking guys will look good on your outfit.
BW: (smiling) You know, if you're trying to hit on me, you're not doing too good a job. Better buy me a drink before I walk away.

Anything other than her getting you a drink, you smile and walk away.

The smile is essential. You, my friend, let chicks get to you too much. ;)

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
None of that stuff made any sense until I imagined schoolyard noises in the background :)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
please tell me this is not the same girl that you tried to rent thugs for, to beat up her brothers.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
turn around and calmly say, "i don't let anyone talk to me like that, especially 2 dollar crack wh*res, (grab her by the throat) so you better shut the fvck up before you get what you deserve!"

or

(slap) B*tch better have my MONEY!

or

stomp on her foot.

or

just grab her, wrestle her to the ground while telling her those are fighting words. should work to cop a feel at the same time.

:)

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a different girl!

Originally posted by drixsa
please tell me this is not the same girl that you tried to rent thugs for, to beat up her brothers.

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
It always get to me because I can't control my reactions

I could just leave her alone but it happens that each time when I am insulted by someone, I am not able to give them back a piece of their own medicine. And that is the reason why I regret for not insulting them at the moment and end up feeling upset after the incident. I wont let that happen again.

Therefore, I am looking for sharp comebacks to throw the girls off their game if there are any more idiots who try to insult me in future.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Goodbye" or "next".

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: It's a different girl!

Originally posted by BornWinner
it's a different girl?

listen you seem to get yourself into trouble with girls quite a lot.

i think you have had more negative things happen to you in two weeks then i have had in two years.

And here is why:

when a girl acts in a way which you have encountered, i don't wait to get her back or get the last laugh, i just leave her where ever she is and move on, becuase she is just a waste of my time.

you on the otherhand feel like you need to get the last "punch" in, so to speak.

this is no way to act or to live becuase acting like this is very childish and immature.

being the bigger person is more important than having the better insult.

think about it

slickjesse

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont be so serious, have with her. have with everyone, people will love being around you for it. if you have to plan good comebacks...they wont be any good!

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: sharp n witty remark....
You:..well youre fat.
(works every time.... it's a joke, so dont say it to be rude on purpose)

and just some advise in general.... get that egg out of your arse and have fun. lol. you need to let go, and be 'loose' thats the only way you can make equally witty n funny conversation and comebacks. if your gonna be all prissy and prude, ppl are gonna rip on you. (not that they mean it, but it's just funny the way ppl like you react to it thats all. :D )

heck... i would have dont the same...in fact i do...but only to girls :).

here's one of mine that comes to mind....

her:your skinny
me: well i do have to watch my figure. dont want to wnd up like your bf with a beer belly n all.
her: oh my... u 'watch' your figure.... youre so metro/gay.
me: (with the gay lisp) yeah,well i guess i am a preety boy .:p

i'm not gay. trust me. but it's just funny. i was a bit shocked that she called me skinny, cause im not really.... im just 'fit'. but i descide to have some fun with it. lol..and we all had a good laugh.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"None of that stuff made any sense until I imagined schoolyard noises in the background " -Aramas

lol :p

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJmonster when she says something insulting, calmly turn towards her (taking your time) and look her straight in the eye. This will make her feel uneasy. Slowly crack a smile (again, take your time). Then ask her if she needs a hug
You:Need a hug?
Her: Yea but not from you.
You: <insert reply>

What would you use in this situation?

I thought of:

You:Need a hug?
Her: Yea but not from you.
You: You're right, let's not rush things.

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice try, but the clothes are staying on ;) (unless you get me drunk and use it to your advantage)

Dude, she was just flirting with you. If you look at least average and play your cards right you may even get laid, lol. (anyway, one such heavy-flirting sesion is worth a fortune in convo experience)