What are some really cool hairstyles?

guayaballer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys so for the past two years ive had a ponytail and lots of girls loved my longhair but I feel as its time to cut it and just start over completly. the only problem is i have a ReALLY big head like my hat size is 7 3/4 and it bareley fits me. So idk what hairstyles could fit me or t just stay safe with the ponytail because it suits me pretty well.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hightop

VdoubleR

Don Juan
Reaction score
S.Y.L said:
I second the fauxhawk.

This is what VdoubleR is rocking at the moment. :cool:
I like it, girls like it.
Case closed.

-VdoubleR

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
VdoubleR said:
I second the fauxhawk.

This is what VdoubleR is rocking at the moment. :cool:
I like it, girls like it.
Case closed.

-VdoubleR
People are so funny I tell ya...all of a sudden "mohawks" are now liked...but if you went back 20 yrs ago, or even recently, 1 yr ago, it was considered repulsive by the majority. Now it's become "in" style, and all of a sudden women are supposedly digging it. Funny. That's why I always say, f*ck what wardrobes women like. It's also further proof how most women are sheep who follow the herd and lack leadership.

Concentrate on your game and display confidence with any wardrobe you may sport, and you'll be fine. Displaying confidence with your wardrobe and being positive with it, even if it's not "in" at the moment, will make the women who don't like it, like it. From what I've been able to see, it's your game that gets you laid, not your looks.

I have gotten the interest of women who weren't fans of long hair(I sport lower mid-back length hair), and I know of others who have as well. Your game goes a LONG way with these b*tches.

Last edited:

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence, but 99% of the people that hit up a fauxhawk look like douches. Unless your face is a good match there is no way you can pull it off.

VdoubleR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Upside said:
No offence, but 99% of the people that hit up a fauxhawk look like douches. Unless your face is a good match there is no way you can pull it off.
No offense taken as your statement is mostly true. I wouldn't say 99%, but the number is a little high. The fauxhawk was recommended to me by the hair dresser, she said that it would suit me really well.

My intention that day was to get my usual haircut (Short-ish hair, "messy/spiky hairstyle") but she offered her opinion and I said "What the hell, let's try it." I didn't get it because it was "in".

It looks cool, so I went to get it redone about 2 weeks ago. :up:

-VdoubleR

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Upside said:
I always thought David Beckham looked cool with his.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I always thought David Beckham looked cool with his.
He does because he has the face to go with it.

I saw a guy a few weeks ago who was about 5"2 sporting a 4 inch fauxhawk. Guy looked like a human chicken.

I used to have one, but I actually got rid of it because I noticed an increasing number of people around me using it. Now I just have a "bed-head" style which does suit me well.

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
I stick to one hairstyle. And one only. A 1/16 all over.

I used to have long pitch black curly hair. Man, women really loved it.

But, since i've experienced balding i know rock the 1/16.

You should try it if you have a masculine face. I do.

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
ah yea. its def the popular hairstyle these days