What are some pointer for having sex the first time?

Amateur_FOR_NOW

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a virgin and this girl doesn't know it, we are not in a relationship or anything, let' say that she is a friend with benefits...

Anyway, what are some main things I should know about having sex with her for the first time?

(she got her period yesterday and I heard that I have to wait 4-5 days till I have sex with her)

I would appreciate you help

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that you are a virgin. She is going to find out anyway.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell her that you are a virgin, it would ruin it. Tell her to count to 20, because that's how long you will last. ;)

Amateur_FOR_NOW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I am not tell her that I am a virgin and that is not the point of this...

Now guys, please give me some pointers for first-time sex...

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to know, shoot me a pm, I'll go into detail.

edit: By the way, your inbox is full, so delete some messages so you can receive more.

Last edited:

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her be on top. If you're on top, ask her to guide you in. Practice putting on a condom when you're by yourself. If you get down to it and you're so nervous you lose your erection, don't panic. Just relax for a few minutes and fondle her until you're ready.

Turncoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first time i f'ed a chick, she thought i had more sexual experience than Hugh Heffner (yeah, yeah...i'm exaggerating...)

It's so simple it's ridiculous.

Take the lead, take all her clothes off, whip urs out, be sure as hell u know how to put a condom on, and just let her stick it in for u, although it's really simple to do it urself using your finger as ur guide as u hold ur shlong.

Don't worry about it, she won't find out if u do it properly. Good Luck.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turncoat said:
Take the lead, take all her clothes off, whip urs out, be sure as hell u know how to put a condom on, and just let her stick it in for u, although it's really simple to do it urself using your finger as ur guide as u hold ur shlong.
Or just ask her to hold herself open (which she will usually do with her index and middle finger) while you guide it in. Depending on the position, I sometimes need her to do that so i dont end up pushing her folds and/or pubes in with me at the same time. Of course if they're really wet/excited, that isnt so much an issue.

streetpizza

Reaction score
Just don't worry about it.

"One word. Foreplay and plenty of it. Enough said."

"Take the lead, take all her clothes off, whip urs out, be sure as hell u know how to put a condom on, and just let her stick it in for u, "

Good advice. A little bit of alcohol could help out if that's your thing. Try not to drink your motor skills away though. And especially don't drink your ability to maintain an erection away.

"Let her be on top."

Also good advice. Personally, I tend to last longer with the girl on top, too. That might just be me though. I think its because I have a whole lot more control over my PC contractions when I'm not having to concentrate on hammering away. Someone who knows more about the male anatomy might have to tell you.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her on top will make you last longer, so try that. If you are on top, that is the babymaking position and will make you *** faster, so you don't want that.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go in there like a pro. Bang her with rythem, and you'll most likely bang her missionary style. If you do be sure to put her legs on your shoulders so her ass lifts up a bit more, you can hit the g-spot this way. Girls love it.

Oh yeah and if you don't do any foreplay and try sticking your **** in there when it's drier than the Sahara I will personally come smack the **** out of you.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can play it two ways.

• Tell her you've never been with a woman before. Almost any woman will find this a sort of a turn on and you can only play this card once convincingly. It has the upside of being honest and getting a good response. The downside is she might have reduced IL later.
  • Fake it. If you're gonna go this route, practice deploying the rubber and get a 4oz bottle of Astroglide. Nothing says "I've been there and done that" like a guy who knows that Astroglide is the best thing, ever. Plus it tastes fine. If you want it to feel better, put a little lube one the end of your tool before you put on the condom too, but then you might not want it to feel better if you're trying to last a while.

Other than that, what they said.

foamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
good times

"Good advice. A little bit of alcohol could help out if that's your thing. Try not to drink your motor skills away though. And especially don't drink your ability to maintain an erection away."

2 beers, OR one hard drink. Any more then that (unless you regularly drink a lot) will hinder motor skills (You may not be able to get/maintain an erection) This is really good advice!

I must say though, you may have to opposite of what people have said, you may NOT come. This happened to me for the first few times I had sex, as I was so into making it into a wonderful thing that I forgot about ME. Some women can have multiple orgasms, if this is the case with her, after she has 2-3 just relax and let yourself go.

If she is dry, lube up or go down on her. Best thing is just take her clothing off really slowly with lots of making out. And rub her groin while she has underwear still on, they love being teased like that.

Remember to have a good time, thats really #1

Oh, this was my first real post here, I just wanted to thank everyone for the articles, the advice is working like magic! I just got a phone # today and confidently asked (using the telling method) a girl out to dinner this friday night, her apartment with me making her dinner!!!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
You helped this once really introverted computer nerd to hopefully become a true DJ!!!

THANKS!!!!

-Foamy

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I couldn't *** the first two times I had sex. I mean, I couldn't *** while fvcking. I was wearing a condom and both were not tight and I couldn't feel anything, so I just had to take it out and jerk it. You might not be able to *** inside either.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my first time i lasted 10 minutes pulled out fingered the girl made out then once i was hard again put another condom on and went for round 2 without asking ,I lasted 20 more, Never told her i was a virgin and she had no reason to believe so cause i had balls and wasn't gonna let anything faze me like a virgin would normally do.

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this really brings back memories. I fvcked my ex-gf one time when she came to visit (she had moved). I wasn't really nervous, but for some reason I didn't cvm the first time. I realized I was destined to please women when it would take me 30 minutes to an hour whenever we fvcked! jk

If you get the right position you can last forever. Get the wrong one (or the right one however you look at it!) then it'll be over before you know it. I personally can't last long missionary style. If she's on top its alot easier to control the pace b/c you can put your hands on her thighs and speed her up or slow her down as you please.

Good luck!

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stick it in bro, and hope for the best.

Hydroblunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
streetpizza said:
Just don't worry about it.

"One word. Foreplay and plenty of it. Enough said."

"Take the lead, take all her clothes off, whip urs out, be sure as hell u know how to put a condom on, and just let her stick it in for u, "

Good advice. A little bit of alcohol could help out if that's your thing. Try not to drink your motor skills away though. And especially don't drink your ability to maintain an erection away.

"Let her be on top."

Also good advice. Personally, I tend to last longer with the girl on top, too. That might just be me though. I think its because I have a whole lot more control over my PC contractions when I'm not having to concentrate on hammering away. Someone who knows more about the male anatomy might have to tell you.
Totally Agree. Some great advice.

You can pull it off with no problem, sh*t, you may do it so well that even if you tell her after that you're a virgin, she won't believe you.

The foreplay is key, especially if you're performing. If you stick it right in, you will last a fraction of the time. I forgot the exact mechanics, but during that stage when you are doing the work, your erection is building and your PC muscle is getting fully ready. Take some time and explore her body.

Good luck

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wash your penis.