"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

What are some of your memorable c+f neg hits!

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
Sometimes I have a hard time thinking of witty neg hits to say, probably because i dont just relax and let them come to me. What are some of your memorable or favorite c+f neg hits you've done, im looking to get some examples of them. Thanks!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Well I'm not sure if its a neg-hit, but I am constantly using C&F to bust on girls....I swear it is my trademark and I am famous for my C&F. Anyway, the other night, this chick called me a little boy or something like that. And I was like "Little boy?!?!? We'll see who is a little boy when you've got a giant mushroom on your forhead." Heh she liked this one.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
(to a short russian girl talking to my friend)

So, I went straight up and said something, then looked to my side then down a bit..


"Haha, oh, didn't see you down there. Hows it going shorty?"


Thats one of my nice negs. I can't think of any of my mean ones right now.
 

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
I like to bust on clothes alot. Like if she is wearing something skimpy, that doesnt have much fabric, or has only drawstrings in the back or something, I might say something about how maybe someday she will be able to afford the other half of the shirt, or something like that.
 

Yagrash

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Usually clothes/accessories are pretty easy.

I feel like less of a **** using those too, it's kind of mean insulting people's physical attributes.

Tight clothes are easy. "Hey, that's a nice shirt. My 14-year old sister has one exactly like that. Same size and everything." Or something like that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by 516
I like to bust on clothes alot. Like if she is wearing something skimpy, that doesnt have much fabric, or has only drawstrings in the back or something, I might say something about how maybe someday she will be able to afford the other half of the shirt, or something like that.
Yea bump to that. I also call the Russain girl J-lo alot, haha.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
This girl had real long nails and i called her wolverine hahaha. I posted that before tho.
 

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
California
My most recent memorable one went something like: (we were making your momma jokes to each other)

Me: Your momma so fat, that I'm suspended above her when I screw her.
She's lucky my **** is long enough to reach her.

Her: Hehe, I bet your **** is probably small. That's why you're talking about it.

Me: Wouldn't you like to see.... and feel....and stroke.....

It pretty much got X-rated from there.
 

NeonXL

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2002
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
during my lunch period this girl was talking about how these guys stand at the end of the block in front of our school and only let pretty girls pass by. so i said to her "i bet the guys never let you through"
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
One of my chick friends said she was going to dress really sexy for me in class this one day. So I see her come in and she is looking pretty good. At the end of the class we're all waiting to get out infront of the door, so I tell her infront of everyone "You looked pretty hot there for a second..." as her eyes lit up I then finished with "You know, with the lights off and all." Her face turned completely red and the whole class erupted in "Oooooohs" and laughter. Got a nice punch in the arm and "You're such a mean 4sshole Shizam!" I smiled back and said "I know."
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Late one Saturday night I was smoking outside my dorm, and this girl went behind one of the bushes on the quad to pee. After she finished she walked my way and as she passed I said "Were you marking your terriotry?" She filped me the bird.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Cheiradawg
Late one Saturday night I was smoking outside my dorm, and this girl went behind one of the bushes on the quad to pee. After she finished she walked my way and as she passed I said "Were you marking your terriotry?" She filped me the bird.

Lmao
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
i thought neg hits were to somewhat insult them to give off the c+f effect... not just out right make them feel stupid.
 

NiceGuysFinishLast

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Location
KS
Last night, I was hitting on a girl that i wanted to dance with... Her and her sister were up on each other:

Me: "Hey, ya'll need to cool it, no one wants to see that"
Her:Laughs, "Well that's too bad"
Me:"Don't make me get between you two"
/me gets between girl and sister and dances
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top