What are some of the key principles to keep in mind when its a woman impacted by male abandonment?

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who her dad left the family early and, in past relationships, guys left so she has kind of emotionally configured herself to be detached?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
General recurring observations

She won't:

1) respect men
2) trust men
3) clueless what men actually want and need
4) have vague, to no boundaries with no father figure around
5) have no kind of understanding of what a healthy relationship looks like, since she's never seen one or come that far

Consequences:
Excessive fighting where she goes "too far"
Taker rather than a giver
Not able to respect masculinity where it's natural for her to submit
More often than not on the promiscous side to get the male attention she is desperately craving

Will likely end up as a crazy cat lady with only the bottle to talk to

I think you can draw the conclusion that this isn't a good foundation for anything serious (and don't think that you can 'fix' her)

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of a male role model in women is extremely bad, like men raised by single moms suffer as well but a woman can channel her agency, a tool the man doesn't have, into messing her life up even more, she can go down some dark holes most guys won't go down unless they are career criminals. Either parent missing is bad though.

You can be her male role model, have an impact on her before she's trying to tell you how to be a man

Billtx49

Reaction score
You can be her male role model, have an impact on her before she's trying to tell you how to be a man
Well said, the most susceptible men to this scenario are those somewhat to significantly older than her. In the beginning phase she will constantly look up to you for approval like you’re her father. This is when it starts to get inside the man’s head.
The LTR eventually ends when in the worst case scenario gets extremely physical while internally thinking you didn’t live up to her daddy expectations and image…

Maxinulm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy! I personally made a very bad experience with this kind of woman.

My ex had an existing, but (emotionally) absent father combined with a brother that has a chronical sickness. So she got no attention from her father plus even less attention both parents because her brother is sick and the parents primilarily looked for him.
Her father and i understood each other very good. When visiting her parents i always talked a lot to him, could have talked and drunk wine all evening. And my ex was always the one that wanted to go after 1 or 2 hours.

My last relationship was with her. She was seeking for male attention constantly. Not the Instagram "I post pictures type". But as i learned later on the type, that flirted and cheated with other men behind my back hardcore!!! The same time she was the one that stated that cheating is the worst. And she was lying so much. Mainly about men. When she said something like "I dont like this guy/he is a moron/ he flirts and ****s every girl..." was her code for "I ****ed him".

She was 10 years younger than me. So as much as i liked the "little girl"/daddy dynamic in our relationship, its simply a recipe for disaster. They act as if they want to be good woman for you, but on the inside there is a huge void. That needs to be filled with male attention/hard c*ck.

They try to repeat the daughter/father dynamic with you as a partner. But if you act like a "good man/father figure" they cant cope with that and there is a VERY GOOD chance that they get their void filled by other men. Its always "look how i look like/look what i do" adressed to kind of all men. And we all know how women can get mens attention the best.
--> Good for a pump and dump or short time fun. But not for a relationship.

I seem to be the guy, that young woman look for in this dynamic. Mid 30s, above average body, look good, have some grey hair but still very much hair in general. Seem to be some kind of dominant/rational/protective around women. ATM i have a 23 year old girl i meet with from time to time. And its daddy issues again! Good for fun but nothing else.

So key principlies from my standpoint:
1. She is not the good woman/little girl, that she so desperately displays for men
2. She somehow doesnt know what a good relationship can look like or what loaylity means. Even if you tell or show her exactly she cant or doesnt want to grasp it.
3. HIGH probability that she is very promiscious. Before, during and after your relationship!

They can play their game when still young and hot. But i really dont know how they end up after hitting 30/35. When other things than simply being visually pleasing become more and more important. How do these women end up? Psychological downward spiral?!

Last edited: