"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What are some good volunteer opportunities?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
One place I'd suggest is looking at meetup groups. There are some groups dedicated to doing good deeds. And there are other groups that are themed as "social" but about 20% of the meetings are related to volunteer work.

One thing I've found though is that you'll meet a lot of the "he's/she's a rescue" type women. In other words, they can't just say that they have a dog. They need everyone to know that they did some 'noble' deed (which sort of makes me wonder if they'd adopt a certain dog - if they didn't get to use them for virtue signaling).

I don't know about you, but it seems like I've done and experienced so many things that it's sort of lost its flavor. If you do good things for people and are open about it, you get the 'reward' of others looking favorably upon you. In time, this will also lose its flavor. However, if you do things anonymously, you get a better reward (and it doesn't dissolve). I'm not sure if it's a dopamine spike, endorphin rush or karma etc... but you'll feel great within.

I suppose that our first good anonymous deed might be altruistic, but I wonder if after experiencing a good feeling, if we are also doing something for ourselves too?

I hope that you find some good outlets and also get the bonus of additional good friendships and interesting women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top