Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are some examples of successful DHV stories that you have used in the field?

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And by DHV, I mean displaying high value for those who don't know the acronym. Just curious to know what kind of topic and specific high value that you look to emphasize in your date that women are excited by. I have found that different women are attracted to different things. Some get very excited by intelligence for example, others by power and money, some by leadership, etc.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I've never asked. Though curious... overall, I really do not want to know. This might sound strange, but I worry that if I consciously know about certain attractive traits/characteristics... that I'll ruin it by being aware and attempting to over accentuate (not coming across as natural. )

I don't suffer from any sort of esteem issues, but objectively speaking, I'm stumped as to why I do fairly well. I'm 5.9, don't do monthly haircuts, exercise (I'm avg build) nor where trendy clothing, drive impressive cars etc... I don't claim to pull in 10's, but I can pull in 7's fairly well. At parties, bars, etc... I've seen men that focus more on looking and acting conventional do worse than me. Sometimes I jokingly wonder to myself if I unknowingly made some secret deal with the devil

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing about DHV stories is that they are a natural and effortless depiction of who you are.They work best when they’re not scripted,or specifically pulled out to impress a chick. You should be more worried about having any than knowing which ones particular chicks would respond to.