Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
hey guys, just had a question. what are like good places to take a girl in a date?
ive already got a few good ones to begin with like.
first date: out for some coffee, maybe lunch
“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I love your zoo idea, Gangsta. I took a girl to the Berlin Zoo, and we really had a fabulous time. Although it was only our second date, it felt like we were a real couple, since we saw so many families and couples with kids in the zoo. We cuddled on the grass while watching the animals, and there was no resistance when I kissed her since she was so relaxed. It was just very innocent and plesant - highly recommended.
The zoo seems like a great idea. I was talking to this girl I'm after the other day, and she loves animals and told me she loves going to the zoo, but in the winter time, they're all hibernating. I was going to take her sometime next weekend.
“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
depends on the girl... if she's the active type - defintely do 75/25 action/slow dates. if she's not the active type then do 25/75 of action/slow dates. You don't pull a bookworm cute girl into doing paintball, sporty kind of dates. She actually likes those quiet evenings under the moon and all that ****. Still be a DJ and make yoruself mysterious and pull surprises.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.