Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are good direct openers for fast-moving pairs?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They wouldnt phrase themselves in eloquent sentences, say things like "excuse me" or "i dont mean to interrupt" genuinely, or say something like "you looked so cute, i had to come and meet you". They have a more rough and genuinely c0cky vibe than that. And the women would be the ones who are after them anyway.
All I can do is speak from experience, and years of successful cold approaches and, as a result, having had the opportunity to sleep with many beautiful women over 20 years younger than me has proven otherwise. I'm not sure where the idea of women not liking well-spoken and polite men comes from, but believe me it's not the case. James Bond is well spoken and can form coherent sentences. Women like him.

There may be some cultures where being polite, intelligent, and forming complete sentences is looked down upon but I don't live in or date in those cultures.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say "hello to you on the left and hello to you on the right".
That would work and you've bought 15 seconds of attention.

Approaching 2 girls at the same time (2 friends) is really difficult, even if you do well, one is going to feel left out and is going to c0ckblock you during or after the approach.
Yes, that's been my experience in street, mall general area (not within a specific store), and walking path approaches. Better to find women isolated in non-bar settings. Isolation is the major non-bar setting advantage as compared to doing approaches at the bars.